Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tshirtninja84

This really chaps my ass

9 posts in this topic

I'm sure this has been talked about before but it really pisses me off to play with people who hide all the materials to escape. Anyone come across these ass bags? Can't I just play a normal match where nobody trolls or be a total douchebag?!....don't mean to bitch......but seriously!

Just now, Tshirtninja84 said:

I'm sure this has been talked about before but it really pisses me off to play with people who hide all the materials to escape. Anyone come across these ass bags? Can't I just play a normal match where nobody trolls or be a total douchebag?!....don't mean to bitch......but seriously!

Inb4lock

1 person likes this

I’m gonna vent too.

I was playing as Tiffany, I put the gas and the battery in front of the car and while doing so Jason kills me.

I come back as Tommy and run back to the car, and quickly put the battery and someone playing as Vanessa comes and i’m flashing them to step on the trap Jason left on the gas tank so I can go back in and put the gas.

This bitch steps on the trap and takes a whole minute putting the gas and i’m there stressed out because I could do it faster. Fine.

She finishes and Jason pops up. I haul ass out of there and look around for the keys in a nearby cabin and as i’m doing so the Vanessa player starts up the car and starts heading towards the exit, I run after the car and they literally just leave without me. I was so angry.

1 person likes this

Well, to be fair.... I played a public the other day.  I find the propeller for the boat.  3 bugsys and an aj start following me.  They didn't look for gas, they just follow me....across the whole map....twice.   So, what did I do?  Swam out in the middle of the lake and let Jason know me with the prop.  Why?   Cause I'm not gonna find the parts, fix it and have it stolen from me.  If I die, they are going down too.  I came back as Tommy, immediately escaped to cops.  Why?  It was a public match and you have to be selfish.  Private is a complete 180.  I can tell how a public is gonna go within the first 1-2 minutes of the game.  You can mostly tell by the characters selected in the lobby.  

1 person likes this

I had a match earlier today where I found the phone fuse on the floor in the upstairs of Packanack. No one died there, someone just dropped it there. Was able to call the cops but I didn't get out.

On pc is not a serious trouble (mainly because the number of players we have) but today i was Jason and then 3 player just disconnected and i ended playing with 3 newbies.... the good thing is that i didn't shift grabbed them and it was pure jumpscare and chase so i think that they got a good impression.

Anyways, it looks like that the good sportmanship club looks good for me, i really need lobbies with people that plays in a good manner

46 minutes ago, mandixmx said:

I’m gonna vent too.

I was playing as Tiffany, I put the gas and the battery in front of the car and while doing so Jason kills me.

I come back as Tommy and run back to the car, and quickly put the battery and someone playing as Vanessa comes and i’m flashing them to step on the trap Jason left on the gas tank so I can go back in and put the gas.

This bitch steps on the trap and takes a whole minute putting the gas and i’m there stressed out because I could do it faster. Fine.

She finishes and Jason pops up. I haul ass out of there and look around for the keys in a nearby cabin and as i’m doing so the Vanessa player starts up the car and starts heading towards the exit, I run after the car and they literally just leave without me. I was so angry.

This reminds me of a funny story, playing a lobby of "friends" a few weeks ago, and one guy, 3-4 games in, is clearly a bit more serious than the rest of the lobby. Then he dies trying to put gas in the 4 seater, comes back as Tommy.

At some point, another player took the gas over to get the two seater going, just as very entitled Tommy arrived at the 4 seater, battery in hand. As the 2 seater starts, only he and Tommy are still alive... and Tommy Loses. His. S#!t.

"Damnit, that was my f-ing gas, I don't get it...", meanwhile, the driver is like "We're the only ones left, it doesn't matter, we can just go." Tommy was unswayed, said he was quitting. So he got run over. Not bad.

I've routinely driven cars into the lake when non-contributors run up out of nowhere and take the last seat. Someone stole a 4-seater from me the other day, Jason is pursuing them when I finish building the two-seater. I drive it right to their location and T-Bone the 4-seater. It wrecked either one or both cars, all occupants of the 4-seater were killed and I escaped via the cops.

I often do full repairs on the boat or repair the car but don't have the keys yet don't get to escape because I died or someone with keys took off. The utter selfishness. Now, if you fully repaired a car or the boat and took off I can't be mad, but if you contributed nothing you are disgusting