This is probably already in the game, (or there's a thread for this already and I just couldn't find it), but I just haven't noticed it but I think there should be bonus XP if you're the driver of a car with people in it, perhaps +150 per counselor that escapes with you. I've seen way too many games when Jason is absolutely nowhere near and an AJ drives off completely alone in the 4 seater when they pass everyone without even teasing pickup. This could promote more teamwork instead of some actual little kid saying 'LOL bye' and passing by everyone.

I don't think anyone would be opposed to getting more xp. I've seen this happen too many times and I completely agree with you.

Experience means so little in this game I think you would have to find a better incentive to give someone a reason to try and save others without just thinking leaving by themselves.

1 hour ago, UprightChair said:

Experience means so little in this game I think you would have to find a better incentive to give someone a reason to try and save others without just thinking leaving by themselves.

True, but it might help make people think twice before speeding past another counselor. It couldn't hurt right?

Agree that XP means very little in this game once you've unlocked the Jasons...but I wondered from day one why the driver didn't gain more XP than the passengers.

4 hours ago, Truth said:

True, but it might help make people think twice before speeding past another counselor. It couldn't hurt right?

That is true it certainly couldn’t hurt anything.

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

Agree that XP means very little in this game once you've unlocked the Jasons...but I wondered from day one why the driver didn't gain more XP than the passengers.

The only thing I can imagine is so people don’t bicker over who gets to drive may have also led to more team killing ya know back when that was a thing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tapok said:

This is probably already in the game, (or there's a thread for this already and I just couldn't find it), but I just haven't noticed it but I think there should be bonus XP if you're the driver of a car with people in it, perhaps +150 per counselor that escapes with you. I've seen way too many games when Jason is absolutely nowhere near and an AJ drives off completely alone in the 4 seater when they pass everyone without even teasing pickup. This could promote more teamwork instead of some actual little kid saying 'LOL bye' and passing by everyone.

Key hoarding would become more of an issue.