Not new to the game but new to this forum. Figured I'd chime in on discussions and whatnot seeing I'm a regular player. Also a diehard fan of the movies since I was like... nine lmao!

Currently level 53.

Favorite character : A.J. Mason

Favorite Jason: part 8, 9,and 3.

Shift grab level: average to slightly below average.  

Typical kill rate: 5-6/8

6 minutes ago, ShYgUy said:

Not new to the game but new to this forum. Figured I'd chime in on discussions and whatnot seeing I'm a regular player. Also a diehard fan of the movies since I was like... nine lmao!

Currently level 53.

Favorite character : A.J. Mason

Favorite Jason: part 8, 9,and 3.

Shift grab level: average to slightly below average.  

Typical kill rate: 5-6/8

Hello and welcome to the forums 

Welcome to the forums!

You're doing well with the game, congrats on level 53 so far. What makes A.J. your favourite?

If you're interested in looking for new players, a good start is the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. There are also some groups around the forums that you might like to look in to, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2017 at 6:47 AM, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

You're doing well with the game, congrats on level 53 so far. What makes A.J. your favourite?

If you're interested in looking for new players, a good start is the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. There are also some groups around the forums that you might like to look in to, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll Check into some clubs. I have a handful of guys I play with but a legit club would be nice.

A.J. is my favorite because of her stats. They work well with my play style. She has high composure, great stealth, good repair,and she's not slow. 

• Like 1