Sign in to follow this  
TheMrFer

What weapons do you think Jason would use in the game?

Hello people, as you know we are nowhere for the arrival of Jason Part IV to the game. We know that your main weapon will be a pig splinter and as we can see on the map of future DLC are still missing 3 Jason to see. 

Theyare probably Jason Uber, Jason Remake, Jason Part X, Roy Burns or some new design. And I wonder what main weapons they use, I know that for many it is not important, but I have not seen all the movies and I'd love for a veteran in the universe on Friday the 13th to give me some examples of what weapons Jason could use in the future. 

I would also like others to give me ideas of future weapons that do not necessarily come out in the movies but that Jason could use inside the GAME. Thanks for reading this post.

Jason tends to favor a machete, but situationally will use available implements. Honestly, I think every Jason should have the option to use a machete. It would be the most appropriate weapon for any iteration of Jason yet to be released.

Uber Jason will most likely use one of the two machetes on top of the picture I used below. But Roy Burn really just used anything he could get his hands on same as Jason from the remake.

machetecollection.jpg

Speargun.  Uses that in part 3, 4 and 8.  Speargun to the crotch and lift and speargun through the gut kills for grab kills.  Also for another grab kill, he could do a short distance shooting kill with it through somebody's eye, similar to the Vera kill from part 3.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, He's Killing Me said:

Speargun.  Uses that in part 3, 4 and 8.  Speargun to the crotch and lift and speargun through the gut kills for grab kills.  Also for another grab kill, he could do a short distance shooting kill with it through somebody's eye, similar to the Vera kill from part 3.

I guess it would work if when used in melee, it was used like a bayonet. That would actually be pretty cool!

2 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

Yeah, then the game will just turn into COD with the addition of a spearGUN

2 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

For me, the speargun needs to work exactly like the throwing knives. Then using Part 3 and Part 4 Jasons would be way more awesome!

About the future weapons, Copycat Jason (Roy) could use Garden Shears. And Jason X a Tree Trimmer or the Machetes from the post above.

21 minutes ago, Titan_313 said:

Yeah, then the game will just turn into COD with the addition of a spearGUN

Not if it behaves as a bayonet for melee, and the spear would just be animated in a similar manner to the part 8 axe throw for grab kills. That would be cool IMO.

• Like 1