Sign in to follow this  
lordgoregore

the Good old days

Remember the good old days when we had Hope :

Attached is an infographic giving a basic heads up on the changes to the game, with an updated timeline. Roughly as follows: 
  • Late 2016: Beta Release including 4 additional keys for friends 
  • Early 2017: Multiplayer Release with Tommy Jarvis and Packanack Lodge as the third playable map
  • Summer 2017: Single Player Release and AI Bots

3D !?! Hmm Lies lies lies

1 minute ago, lordgoregore said:

Late 2016: Beta Release including 4 additional keys for friends 

Barely made the deadline but still made it.

2 minutes ago, lordgoregore said:

Early 2017: Multiplayer Release with Tommy Jarvis and Packanack Lodge as the third playable map

Failed to meet this deadline.

2 minutes ago, lordgoregore said:

Summer 2017: Single Player Release and AI Bots

I don't understand what the point of this is though. We already know Gun is terrible with dates. This just reiterates what we already know.

And where the hell did you get 3D from?

41 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Barely made the deadline but still made it.

I don't understand what the point of this is though. We already know Gun is terrible with dates. This just reiterates what we already know.

And where the hell did you get 3D from?

3D was a typo due to a block left checked (which should have been unchecked) on the last DLC in the Store menu. It was an issue at Sony and not even Gun's fault. They were not aware of the typo until a bunch of people pelted them with questions about 3D glasses and whatnot. Though I suppose it does confirm Gun has, or at one time considered, doing some sort of 3D DLC.

image.png

The Devs said straight up that it was not supposed to say that. No lie at all - just Sony screwing up on their end. I believe Ben has already mentioned it somewhere lost in the forum threads...I'm not going to go hunt it down now though.:D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

3D was a typo due to a block left checked on the last DLC in the Store menu. It was an issue at Sony and not even Gun's fault. Though I suppose it does confirm Gun has, or at one time considered, doing some sort of 3D DLC.

image.png

The Devs said straight up that it was not supposed to say that. I believe Ben has already mentioned it somewhere lost in the forum threads...I'm not going to go hunt it down now though.:D

Ah I see. Makes sense.

Could really say the same about other missing features from the Kickstarter though.

Thankfully I have a thread for that.

3D will not be coming to the game nor was it ever announced as a plan. That listing was due to an error. Please use the search feature to see if a topic already exists before creating a new one.