HorrorMan77

It's about time they Made a NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET game

Hey people hope your well my topic today is what do you guys think about a NEW Nightmare on elm street game ? They have done The amazing job of The New Friday the 13th game And Micheal Myers in Dead by Daylight. But no love for Freddy Krueger I would really love if gun media made a Nightmare on elm street game in a few years time what are your thoughts ? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HorrorMan77 said:

Hey people hope your well my topic today is what do you guys think about a NEW Nightmare on elm street game ? They have done The amazing job of The New Friday the 13th game And Micheal Myers in Dead by Daylight. But no love for Freddy Krueger I would really love if gun media made a Nightmare on elm street game in a few years time what are your thoughts ? 

They still need to fix this game and there is a rumour that Freddy is gonna be the next killer in DBD 

4 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

They still need to fix this game and there is a rumour that Freddy is gonna be the next killer in DBD 

About 95% sure "the sandman" will be an original killer from the DbD team.

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'm about 0.9% sure it's gonna be Freddy 

1 minute ago, Moe9999633 said:

I'm about 0.9% sure it's gonna be Freddy 

Lmao. Out of likes. 

Any thoughts on how a standalone Nightmare on Elm Street game would function, though? I mean, Friday the 13th and Halloween have pretty straightforward concepts that are easy to translate in game terms, while ANOES has a dream world where pretty much anything goes. So how would you apply the concepts and rules of the franchise into a game?    

I agree. He deserves a game only for him. He's too limited in Dead By Daylight. 

On 10/5/2017 at 1:58 PM, lHeartBreakerl said:

When you said the Sandman, I definitely thought of Dream from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series... Then reread and knew what you meant. Got kind of disappointed. 

• Like 1

I could pretty much picture somekind of point & click/survival horror hybrid game. You have this kind of story/intrigue to resolve when you are awake and then, when you are in the dream world, it go full 'Clock tower' and you have to escape Freddy, find a way to wake up....

I would put Freddy in F13 game.

You lay down on the bed, and warp into the dream world, where you must grab Freddy and pull him out (he could kill you of course).

A dead or escaped player gets to play as Freddy (just like Jarvis). The sleeping player could also get killed in the bed by Jason, beeing in the dream world, so another player should guard him.

Once Freddy's in the game he can kill councelors , and Jason as well, and het could get killed only by Jason.

Killing Jason by Freddy would give the player LOTS of points so he should not have interest in going for councelors.

And once Freddy's fighting Jason, the councelors have a bigger chance to escape. Freddy could also team up with Jason and hunt down councelors, and then beat the shit out of eachother.

I'd love to see this kind of game mode some day.

But ONLY if Robert Englund voices Freddy.

Would probably work as a survival horror of you were to incorporate the whole "Dream Warriors" idea as something that could be used like different classes. Generically some form of medic, attacker, support, etc. Really push the cooperative aspect. Game starts off in dreamland while the sleepers work to get one to wake up. Once awake, they've got to find and wake the others. Who they awake and in what order would obviously effect who is still inside the dream, for example pulling the medic would obviously be detrimental. But, as it happens in the movies, one awaken character could knock out another and send them back in. Goal would ultimately be to wake everyone with the last sleeper pulling Freddy in to reality finally defeat. I supposed if Freddy killed off everyone in the dream realm except one, there could be a way of the sole survivor soloing it somehow.

I don't know, just spit-balling.