Welcome to the forums!

Glad you're having fun. Some good stuff on the horizon yet to come, too.

If you're interested in finding new players from here, and want to put out your name too, then a good start is the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Worth a look!

6 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Welcome, @Golden! We're glad you're here! What inspired you to pick up the game?

Really liked the movies so I decided to give it a try have to say im not disappointed

1 minute ago, Golden said:

Really liked the movies so I decided to give it a try have to say im not disappointed

That's great to hear. The team that poured their hearts into this thing have a genuine love for Friday the 13th, and I think it shows in all of the little touches throughout the game. What platform do you play on?

7 hours ago, Golden said:

Im golden I just got the game a couple days ago and im really liking it

Hello and welcome to the forums may I ask who is your favourite character in the game 

On 10/5/2017 at 4:04 PM, Moe9999633 said:

Hello and welcome to the forums may I ask who is your favourite character in the game 

Counselor or jason?

On 10/5/2017 at 3:20 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That's great to hear. The team that poured their hearts into this thing have a genuine love for Friday the 13th, and I think it shows in all of the little touches throughout the game. What platform do you play on?

Ps4

My favorite jason is part 2 and my favorite counselor is adam mostly because I believe he has the best stats in game

Until more come out anyway