Speed_Force92

Take away Jason's ability to kill counselors by throwing them through windows

Makes zero sense that counselors have the ability to jump through windows broken or not w/o dying but Jason can just grab you and throw you through one broken or not and boom you're dead Jason already has an insane advantage over the counselors this one is a bit much in my opinion

• Like 1

Sure - just add environmental kill triggers along every part of cabin walls, inside and out, for head smash/back break.

Or is that too much sense/realism for you? ;)

if anything make it a map exclusive kill. i.e. can only be done from tall buildings like the top floor of Packanack Lodge and the upcoming Javis house

that, or make it so it can only be done on unbroken/unopened windows.

• Like 3

i'm ok with it but what would be pretty cool is if you have full health and Jason throws you through the window it would leave you in the 1 hit death scenario where you could die if he hits you once i'd like that leaving you screaming for help 

1 hour ago, PrestonDelRey said:

I wouldn't mind it being taken out as long as they add the ability to grab counselors through Windows.

Yeah i want the same thing makes more sense like if the window is broken he smashes their head on glass if it isn't he grabs their hair or head and slams the window on their face repeatedly

I also think it a bit lame to watch Jason throw counselors through open or already broken windows at first floor... Making this kill available for second floor windows only could be nice, at least if the windows is open it makes sense the high fall can kill a counselor.

Jason could take an smash them on the botton of the windows and split them in two halfs ...

I said it before, make it so that, no matter what ,when Jason throws a counselor through a window, the window shatters. The idea is that he violently throws you through and you're mangled, so if anything, it'd look even MORE painful if it broke when it's open.

I say leave it. If counselors like climbing in and out of windows to avoid me when I'm playing Jason, I like to toss them back through and say, "Well, you wanted to go through. Now, you're through."

• Like 1

I guess I don't get it...you can get choked out/head punched, or you can get the window toss. Odds Jason gives you more chances to break free due to less environmental kills nearby? Very low.

Different window kills would be nice. So erm if its not broke, he could hold you in place and bring the frame down on yohr face much like the door kill.

If it is broke impale them on the glass. I nice side point would be that the window may be rendered useless if a counselor had been killed with it this way.