Tattooey

F13: Exclusive Community Event

Just now, Truth said:

Ok, now I'm definitely taking the day off!

I'll be on that evening. Hopefully my physical copy will be waiting in the mailbox when I'm home.

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'll be on that evening. Hopefully my physical copy will be waiting in the mailbox when I'm home.

265d07f6c6dea24cfa39ba2c6d46a979.gif 

Ace_Ventura_Smashes_Package.gif tenor.gif 

34Ky3f.gifattachment.php?attachmentid=414646&d=148

QAJj7Q.gif1*kY0M8BYQT5sKKTl-E920bQ.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

265d07f6c6dea24cfa39ba2c6d46a979.gif

Out of likes but I will come back to this. 

• Like 1

Man. I will be on loan to another one of my companies restaurants that day and the next, won't be able to join til after 11p est. Grrr.

3 hours ago, Omnichris64 said:

Man. I will be on loan to another one of my companies restaurants that day and the next, won't be able to join til after 11p est. Grrr.

I am on the West Coast so that is also the time I am usually on.

• Like 1

PC:    Khryn

Will be streaming it most of the day/evening/late night, so it'll be great to get some community members and have fun together!

wait guys now that i think about it is it actually your STEAM username or the one you use in friday the 13th because then its flameridersd12345 for steam

9 minutes ago, Absurd Boy said:

Mind if I livestream this on my Youtube channel? It is a special day. ;D

Anyone who is playing and streams is more than welcome to do so. Just make sure you let others in the lobby know they'll be broadcast.

I'll be streaming this event on my twitch channel too: https://www.twitch.tv/AldermachXI

@Tattooey - Please list me on the PC Master Race group as well. I'll be playing a bit of both on the 13th. Likely on PC during the day until we get our Xbox members on in the evening.

• Like 2

It'd also be awesome if Larry Zerner could join. I know he's on Xbox. not sure bout the others.

Just now, Absurd Boy said:

It'd also be awesome if Larry Zerner could join. I know he's on Xbox. not sure bout the others.

He's on Xbox and PS4. Not PC I don't think. I'll send him a message on Xbox and make sure he's aware of the event.

Funny.  I normally work every Friday, but it just so happens someone wanted me to take his shift this upcoming Tuesday as a favor.  In return, he said he would take any of my shifts.  I picked Friday the 13th.  He agreed.  My Friday is wide open now.

• Like 3

I can’t wait for Friday it’s going to be a good day for the Camp Crystal Lake Employment Agency!:D

• Like 1

Just want to add that frustratingly I've left my headphones adaptor on the other side of the country, so I don't think I'm going to be able to use a mic on the game night. I'm in the PS4 group - is it still ok to play?

On 10/6/2017 at 10:33 AM, Moe9999633 said:

Can you guys add me in the group I swear I'm not mean but I sometimes forget my mic is on and start singing yes I mean it this happened to me and some guy said I have a nice voice I got embarrassed and left the lobby and the game for like 4 hours 

Don't Worry that has happen to me before.

1 hour ago, Crawly Creature said:

Don't Worry that has happen to me before.

Really please  tell me your experience 

1 hour ago, Moe9999633 said:

Really please  tell me your experience 

Well, I Forgot to turn my Mic off after being in an Xbox one party with my friends. I Joined one Lobby, And then I started singing the song "One Headlight", Then one Player was like "You are Good at Singing" Well another player told me to shut my mouth, So I said called them both "Pussy's" and left the lobby and Joined my friends match.