Tattooey

F13: Exclusive Community Event

Attention all tagged members you are in charge of getting ahold of the session hosts on Friday the 13th. So if you are online please send a message to the host of your platform so that you may receive an invite.

Xbox: @Tattooey (Tatt00ey)

@AldermachXI @TheHansonGoons @lHeartBreakerl @Alkavian @ColdArmy13 @UprightChair @DamonD7 @Risinggrave @InfamousWhasup @LJPIII @Corkenstein @xXxEspoxXx @Slapnuts840 @Dr B DDS @Shadowrave1010 @GhostWolfViking @Deeify @Repo Boom @Tinpusher77 @RKSDooM @Truth @Absurd Boy @Crawly Creature @Brian76 @NamesAreDumb @GarageNation

------------------------------------------------------

PS4: @NthnButAGoodTime 

@Toddarino @pucho @Splatterhouse @Brevator @The7Reaper @BigJVOOREES @Redrum138@PastyMcBalderton @RustInPeace @Spinesplitter @TestedTwice @PrestonDelRey @Omnichris64 @Tiffany @Pokedub @DarkRicochet117 @stang69_427 @ShYgUy @matisangry @GameboySM @Manny1985 @The Razor's Edge @DeadManJoe @Decayed_Beauty @Floydtopia @Moe9999633 @Body Boy @NetSematary

PC: @Definitelynotjason

@thatdudescott @SolidusPrime @ToxiCrow @Luminelle @Gdain @Gents @ShankerOne @Kodiak @FlameRiderSD @The Chosen One @DildoBaggins138 @Redcat345 @Khryn @AldermachXI @Shaild @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow @TheMrFer @Suck It Nerd!

NOTE: Given the amount of players that will be on on Friday from the community each slot will be reserved for community members on this list. However if a spot is open & no other community members are on then another member may invite a friend. This is to prevent non forum members from taking spots reserved for community members.

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

So let's keep this simple. Everyone is going to be online most of the day. Big day for the game & the community. So I would like to personally invite everyone on behalf of the community to join in on a exclusive community member only private session. Across all 3 platforms.

Only 8 people per session so the point is to get enough people for a full lobby. If there are extras we will hosts multiple lobbies to fill everyone in & switch up the players every couple sessions to give everyone a chance.

So please if your interested submit your username/gamertag & I will add it to a list. Reserve your spot. Also let's us know if plans change before the 13th. So we can switch you out.

Xbox: @Tattooey

@AldermachXI @TheHansonGoons @lHeartBreakerl @Alkavian @ColdArmy13 @UprightChair @DamonD7 @Risinggrave @LJPIII @Corkenstein @Slapnuts840 @Dr B DDS

PS4: @NthnButAGoodTime

PC: @Definitelynotjason

This is a great idea and good start homie! Can t wait to find out more about how our gameplay can benefit charities!

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

This is a great idea and good start homie! Can t wait to find out more about how our gameplay can benefit charities!

Thank @DamonD7  it was his idea.

41 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

So let's keep this simple. Everyone is going to be online most of the day. Big day for the game & the community. So I would like to personally invite everyone on behalf of the community to join in on a exclusive community member only private session. Across all 3 platforms.

Only 8 people per session so the point is to get enough people for a full lobby. If there are extras we will hosts multiple lobbies to fill everyone in & switch up the players every couple sessions to give everyone a chance.

So please if your interested submit your username/gamertag & I will add it to a list. Reserve your spot. Also let's us know if plans change before the 13th. So we can switch you out.

@AldermachXI @TheHansonGoons @lHeartBreakerl @Alkavian @ColdArmy13 @UprightChair @DamonD7 @Risinggrave @LJPIII @Corkenstein @Slapnuts840 @Dr B DDS

@Toddarino

This was @DamonD7 idea btw

If this is a great success maybe every Friday night we can have a reoccurring exclusive community members only night.

Great idea, Pencilvester!  Add me to the PS4 group.  Not sure when exactly I'll be on, but I'll be online sometime in the afternoon (EST).

It would be great if someone with a Darth gamertag finally made an appearance on Xbox... cough cough sir.

I love the idea of some Friday night regular groups. It could help the clubs gain some more quality members as well. Thanks @DamonD7 for shooting this idea!

I will add you to the club later @Shadowrave1010 if no one else has done so by then

Wish I could join in on this, but it’s unfortunately the busiest night of the year at the place I work and will be at work noon to midnight. :( Add me on PSN if you haven’t anyway! My PSN: TestedTwice

LOVE this idea. It's too far out for me to commit to at the moment due to work and such, unfortunately. 

But I would love to get in on some regular action with stand up groups. 

PS4: Swagrace

I'll be on October 13th. Xbox One.

GhostWolfViking. It willl be fun with all the new players.

Servers will go up in flames again. ????????????? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

@lHeartBreakerl You better play, guy. It's been too long since I've tossed you out a window. 

I will be. Hopefully I'll be all nice and bloody too.

I'll be on, in the ps4 group, after 10p est time. Should be a blast!

3 hours ago, A.J. Mason said:

Wish I could jump on with you guys. I'll be at a wedding ?

You should bring a Jason mask to the wedding lol. Or maybe even go dressed as Jason. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tattooey said:

@AldermachXI @TheHansonGoons @lHeartBreakerl @Alkavian @ColdArmy13 @UprightChair @DamonD7 @Risinggrave @InfamousWhasup @LJPIII @Corkenstein @Slapnuts840 @Dr B DDS

@Toddarino @pucho @Splatterhouse @BigJVOOREES

This was @DamonD7 idea btw

If this is a great success maybe every Friday night we can have a reoccurring exclusive community members only night.

Add me to the PS4 list!