Max Walker

Are "quick kill" Jason players cowards?

Are Jason's who use decapitation and asphyxiation(fast version) only kills cowards?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Are Jason's who use decapitation and asphyxiation(fast version) only kills cowards?

• Yes!
    • Not at all!
    • Only if they spam those kills.

On 10/4/2017 at 3:30 PM, lHeartBreakerl said:

Only if they spam them.

Those kills might be quicker but they're also the most boring. If someone's gonna kill me, at least make it a good one.

Don't fuckin choke me if a bird bath is 3 feet away.

The best thing I have ever read. 

• Like 1

Just put on their weapon kills and use the snap or crunch for your quick kill and always look environmental first. You aren't strategic you are just a try hard. I never used Choke or Punch, i'll do a long kill and let the car get started just so i can stop it and i killed 666 when the game was one month old and 20 days later reached 1313. Care about your prey aspire to jump scare them and kill them in creative ways. You will get much more nudes in that inbox and/or them digits that way because they sick of playing with all you "Strategic" Jason's who suck all the fun out of the game to protect your fake image

tryhard? lul. mad caus you can´t leave fast enough during those kills? more avoiding those sore losers who leave. as soon as leavers are punished you will see the quick kills going back in numbers. i am spamming them as long as the fkn leavers aren´t punished. people can still deny xp when leaving during the animation.

Even though I still don't use them.

With chain stunning/gang banging still so prevalvent. I have no issue with players doing what they have to do to clear crowds, so by all means...choke and decap all the way.

To me its more annoying when Jason does it to non crowds and weaker composure/strength characters. That's definitely lazy.

I'm not even going to dignify this poll with a recorded response.

Jason's job is to kill the counselors, not play by an arbitrary set of "rules for gentlemanly conduct", he's a rage-filled backwoods hillbilly hobo mongoloid with mommy issues, not a cosmopolitan dilettante.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Jason's job is to kill the counselors, not play by an arbitrary set of "rules for gentlemanly conduct", he's a rage-filled backwoods hillbilly hobo mongoloid with mommy issues, not a cosmopolitan dilettante.

I agree that Jasons job is to kill.   But Jason is a legendary slasher icon.    So its also his job to entertain with his killing.  

I mean, its one thing to have to use a quick kill like head punches when the pressure is on..  But, Jason players who are in complete control of the match with no pressure on them and still head punch everyone.    That to me makes no sense.

Not to long ago. I remember mocking some player that chocked everyone..   Didn't notice my mic was on..   He got angry, telling me he "killed everyone and i suck..and blah blah balh, U MAD"

Karma made me Jason next round.  I killed everyone with a different kills .    And i left the shitty no style Jason from last round for last.   I left him live 40 seconds longer then he should.  Reduced him to a bleeding, stumbling mess,  then shoved his head in the toilet.      

It felt great...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I agree that Jasons job is to kill.   But Jason is a legendary slasher icon.    So its also his job to entertain with his killing. 

I kinda agree with you. I'm more picking kills that will entertain myself most times, and not really worried about what the spectating groups of already murdered players think.

PS. toilet bowl kills are my go to kills for annoying players as well. No toilet bowls around? Then its a head punt.

8 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

I kinda agree with you. I'm more picking kills that will entertain myself most times, and not really worried about what the spectating groups of already murdered players think.

I don't really worry about murdered players.  But i do kind understand what Jason is all about.

I mean, Being Jason and killing players is like a wild sex orgy  (But with murdering).   You gotta flip things over, work angles, change positions, take the socks off for some better grip..and put a show on. 

For me.. Killing everyone is top priority..  But Killing everyone differently and with style is my real main goal.    When Jason kills everyone differently, usually the lobby is satisfied if they LOVE Horror movies.    I know when im killed by Jason, and that Jason is putting on a good show thats when I love this game.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I don't really worry about murdered players.  But i do kind understand what Jason is all about.

I mean, Being Jason and killing players is like a wild sex orgy  (But with murdering).   You gotta flip things over, work angles, change positions, take the socks off for some better grip..and put a show on. 

For me.. Killing everyone is top priority..  But Killing everyone differently and with style is my real main goal.    When Jason kills everyone differently, usually the lobby is satisfied if they LOVE Horror movies.    I know when im killed by Jason, and that Jason is putting on a good show thats when I love this game.

I agree with you for the most part. I think its also perfectly fine to go for kills that entertain you as Jason the most as well.

I honestly just mash the buttons while walking around with counselor until one of them works. Yes I'm still a pretty terrible Jason.. Head punch and head crunch usually work the fastest and in tight spaces..

I play Jason to have fun doing the same two kills is not fun it's boring I switch up all kills even if it means repair work is getting done.

On 10/4/2017 at 11:21 AM, Tommy86 said:

open window kill is easily the worst one anyway. I will not use it unless absolutely necessary because it just looks garbage. 

I only do that kill if the widow is closed  

2 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

However the player does have an arbitrary set of rules for conduct, based around the social expectations of his circle. 

My take is in quickplay, do what you want. However, if I'm in a lobby where the dead/escaped expect a show, you best give it to them. 

For example in our lobbies, we expect counselors to close and lock doors, to not pick up keys left beside a car to ensure they get a ride, not to help Jason, hide for long stretches of time, etc. As Jason we expect you won't use the same kill or slash everybody down.

People who don't want to play with those considerations don't play too long. 

Also, and particularly amongst private lobbies/friends, it's not often you have people going into threads like "Share your experiences" and pulling out "I killed 8/8." Nobody cares after the fact. It's all about what you did to get that 8/8, and how memorable it was. 

\With that,  I'm not calling you out Creed. I'm just using your point as a springboard for how we do things.

those kills should be removed from the game, they are boring AF, also the window kill is horribly boring and it makes no sense, if counselors jump through windows many times without dying why when Jason throws them they die instantly even if the window is not broken and opened lol? those window kills should be able only in second floor houses

I'm usually one who defends counselors as a lot of people tend to want Jason to be some power hulking opness that gets 7/7 constantly.

but on this subject I'll completely agree. I use quick kills constantly because Jason has limited time in the match. I despise using Part 2's can turner for example as it takes forever for the animation to finish and I've had people start the car and get a mile away before I finish the animation.

My usual set up for kills is asphyxiation, neutered, eye gouge, and head crush. All except neuter are pretty quick and I save neuter for when I actually have time to have fun with a kill without worrying about counselors getting away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

With that,  I'm not calling you out Creed. I'm just using your point as a springboard for how we do things.

Which is precisely what I intended; have a reasonable discussion.  I try to see things from different perspectives as often as I can, and what you said was a well reasoned and articulated response.    

My experience in QP lobbies, which is what I play 99% of the time, has tempered my expectations of other PS4 players.  This holds true moreso when the lobby is full of micless womders, but less so with good communication.

On 10/4/2017 at 4:27 AM, Max Walker said:

I've played this game alot and can't seem to understand why a lot of very skilled Jason players just spam decap or asphyxiate for every kill. Takes a lot of the thrill outta the game when Jason players just spam one kill all game, I believe the devs should consider putting some limitations on spamming quick kills for every kill. As a skilled Jason player i've removed all my quick kills and actually try to make it entertaining for the spectators, but what do you guys think?

If a Jason Player, throws a Counselor, through an open window, does that make him a coward? Na jk But seriously though no, I don’t think quick kills makes a Jason  Player a “Coward” I use quick kills all the time Back breaker, head punch, choke, body slam etc.

Jason needs to be able to kill players via any method that will work. If terrain is an issue, or Jason is swarmed by players trying to chain stun him, the Jason player needs to be able to use whatever technique gets the job done.  Some kill animations takes a while, and often times, time is not on Jasons side.    Complaining about this is about as ridiculous as these forums get.

09-last-week-tonight.w1200.h630[1].jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

If a Jason Player, throws a Counselor, through an open window, does that make him a coward? Na jk But seriously though no, I don’t think quick kills makes a Jason  Player a “Coward” I use quick kills all the time Back breaker, head punch, choke, body slam etc.

I don't think "coward" is the right word. It's definitely boring to watch though. Just mix it up a bit. At least you use several kills. It's the people that only use one kill that get annoying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

I don't think "coward" is the right word. It's definitely boring to watch though. Just mix it up a bit. At least you use several kills. It's the people that only use one kill that get annoying.

Well, I don’t despise Kill spamming, I just hate when there’s one person left and it’s a limping Chad, with no weapon no pocket knifes and at 100% Fear. 

1 minute ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Well, I don’t despise Kill spamming, I just hate when there’s one person left and it’s a limping Chad, with no weapon no pocket knifes and at 100% Fear. 

You mean you hate that they don't go for a better kill? Or just hate seeing Chad suffering?

3 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Which is precisely what I intended; have a reasonable discussion.  I try to see things from different perspectives as often as I can, and what you said was a well reasoned and articulated response.    

My experience in QP lobbies, which is what I play 99% of the time, has tempered my expectations of other PS4 players.  This holds true moreso when the lobby is full of micless womders, but less so with good communication.

Indeed. QP is the wild west.

I almost consider the rest of the lobby hostile until it's shown to be otherwise. 

On 10/4/2017 at 10:27 PM, Max Walker said:

I've played this game alot and can't seem to understand why a lot of very skilled Jason players just spam decap or asphyxiate for every kill. Takes a lot of the thrill outta the game when Jason players just spam one kill all game, I believe the devs should consider putting some limitations on spamming quick kills for every kill. As a skilled Jason player i've removed all my quick kills and actually try to make it entertaining for the spectators, but what do you guys think?

I only have one 'quick kill' in my Jason's grab kill window and use it only for emergency kills... Usually when the Car is in motion or I hear my trap near the phone box snap/hear the fumble on repairing the phone, so I can get to where I need to and deal with those pesky kids. For the rest... three of the Weapon Kills or a combination of them and the field goal kick kill.