I was sad to see that in the emotes released there weren't actions to indicate the objectives. 

Phone: Pinky and thumb raised to the side of your face.

Car: Hands at 10' and 2', or 9' and 3' o clock positions, slightly out in front of you with a bit of turning motion.

Boat: Oar rowing motions going back and forth from left and right. 

That way if you need to indicate you know where something is or need to ask if someone knows where it is without making noise you could get the idea across pretty easy. 

• Like 1

I actually think these would be REALLY helpful, it's a pain to signal 'come here' to the person with the gas to try and get it in the boat while the car already has gas and they have no idea.

1 hour ago, VenomSymbiote said:

I was sad to see that in the emotes released there weren't actions to indicate the objectives. 

Car: Hands at 10' and 2', or 9' and 3' o clock positions, slightly out in front of you with a bit of turning motion.

That way if you need to indicate you know where something is or need to ask if someone knows where it is without making noise you could get the idea across pretty easy. 

I'm not gonna lie these would be pretty funny especially the phone one

Logical emotes. The thing is that nobody uses emotes at all.

So I hope they use their time to implement useful features or even better fix bugs - there are still some quite sever bugs out there.

10 hours ago, VenomSymbiote said:

Good suggestions. These would make the emotes system more useful. I'd particularly like to see an action added where you can show which item you have such as keys or fuse. I do use mic, but I'm typically not inclined to if no one else in a lobby is. So having more specific emotes such as these would certainly be an improvement on the current system which I don't actually see anyone use, at least not for communication.