Theiceman105

Tiffany shouldn't be allowed to pick up pocket knives

I honestly don't understand why so many people are perplexed by her usefulness. Tiffany is a runner, she's the character that, with a good coordinated group of counselors, goes out and looks for the parts because she can do so silently and quickly. Tiffany is also one of the most annoying characters to chase down if a player uses her correctly while evading Jason. I use Tiffany when the group I play with is all running high repair characters so I can grab parts for them and run back across the map, lose Jason on the process, and drop the part where it needs to be. The REAL question is what use is Vanessa? She's extremely useless, low composure and stealth? Terrible, 2/10 repair, luck isn't high enough to really change anything. The only thing she is good for is being a distraction with her high stamina, speed and extremely loud footsteps. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, zDerezzed said:

I honestly don't understand why so many people are perplexed by her usefulness...The REAL question is what use is Vanessa? 

Oh the irony. 

In the right hands, any counselor has usefulness. Vanessa makes a great distraction as you noted. When you can keep a Jason focused on you, your buddies are hopefully getting stuff done. 

The only useless counselor is one who hides from the beginning of the game and doesn't contribute to attempts to survive.. 

• Like 3

None of these responses help me understand why you would want to keep Tiffany from using pocket knives... That includes the OP. @Theiceman105 Why shouldn't she be able to use knives?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

He's saying Tiffany players should be punished by being killed for picking her.

That is very stupid when I'm playing and I found a part I will run drop it and step in the trap so a smart person can put it in

And what have this to do with not letting her pick up pocket knifes?!

Sure, have rules which characters can pick up things. That makes the game logic and easy.

If she is a good runner, she can bring parts to the objectives AND disable traps. One of the best uses of pocket knifes imho.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2017 at 4:15 AM, Tattooey said:

She's just there so people can't say "where all the sexy counselors with big boobs & asses broooo!"

You can use her to find & drop off parts but Venessa is better.

You can also use her to be useless to your team in hide in a bush.

She doesn't have big boobs though, sadly. Her stats do need a overhaul, or we should be allowed to allocate our own points.

Stealth is (sadly) overrated, and I main Deb. Most Jason players will just spot you with Sense, and guess what, if the lights are off, Tiffany gets scared pretty easily. Stealth does little good in this game, unfortunately. All I can see in this thread from the Tiffany players is: "If you equip perks". So I'm guessing you need to equip perks for everything just to make her decent; add the perks to reduce beeing spotted by Sense too!  

I can perfectly understand if people find her more likable because of the trope she represents, there's nothing wrong with that. I've been dreaming about getting a mean girl since the start, and if we ever do get one, I'll play her regardless of her stats. But let's just face it, Vanessa can do anything better than Tiffany (: 

2 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Stealth is (sadly) overrated, and I main Deb. Most Jason players will just spot you with Sense, and guess what, if the lights are off, Tiffany gets scared pretty easily. Stealth does little good in this game, unfortunately. All I can see in this thread from the Tiffany players is: "If you equip perks". So I'm guessing you need to equip perks for everything just to make her decent; add the perks to reduce beeing spotted by Sense too!  

I can perfectly understand if people find her more likable because of the trope she represents, there's nothing wrong with that. I've been dreaming about getting a mean girl since the start, and if we ever do get one, I'll play her regardless of her stats. But let's just face it, Vanessa can do anything better than Tiffany (:

Vanessa is certainly a lot better at accidently revealing the location of her teammates as well as tipping off to Jason what objectives are being work on ATM from a distance.

When comparing Tiffany to Vanessa, the two of them have very different goals as well as partners. Vanessa works well with Buggzy (both of whom are loud as well as fast), whereas Tiffany gets along with virtually anyone because of her stealth.

Perks can sometimes be necessary, but they can make make a world of difference. With the Light Foot Perk, Tiffany can sprint without making noise. And if the player is skilled at avoiding building too much fear (flashlight, weapon, perk choice), then Tiffany can overcome her low composure. Another strength of her lower composure is that Tiffany can calm down faster compared to Vanessa. Composure isn't really a strength nor weakness, it dictates what kind of charater the counselor has.

Ultimately, as I mentioned on the first page, Tiffany's role on the team is mainly for the sweater, but otherwise she can serve a good part/item runner since she can stay off the radar. She's not worse than Vanessa, she just has a different mindset.

On 10/3/2017 at 3:15 PM, Truth said:

Well you guys have shown me she isn't as useless if you have good players. I just get tired of the useless people who play for themselves and contribute to nothing 

Well you guys have shown me she isn't as useless if you have good players. I just get tired of the useless people who play for themselves and contribute to nothing 

On 10/2/2017 at 8:14 PM, Theiceman105 said:

Please tell me what Tiffany is good for.

She is good if you want to be a transporter ONLY, like Vanessa, except you are willing to TRADE some speed for some stealth in case you don't like kiting Jason. That's it.

Some have said that she has an additional use relevant to her posterior however, I personally never put her in a bikini and am actually patiently waiting for Gun to release a poofy set of 1980's shorts for her as I am actually repulsed by the appearance of her behind since the human fascination with the butt is not one that beings from my home planet will ever understand about you humans, especially since this is where feces (something you humans "say" you consider undesirable) is derived from.

We are also hard at work trying to figure out why genitals in the oral cavity is permissible while "eating food from the floor" is considered nasty, but I digress. 

8 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Stealth is (sadly) overrated, and I main Deb.

It can be, however, there are times when I will watch replays of Jason rounds and notice people I didn't see before due to focusing elsewhere on a large 55' TV that I now sit farther back from as a result. I will see them jogging with little or NO audio baubles and they got lucky since my sense was on cool down. In addition, this can be of further use if and when your Jason is either drinking (as I do) or if the Jason is a moron.

On 10/4/2017 at 8:03 PM, EspionageCosmo said:

She is good if you want to be a transporter ONLY, like Vanessa, except you are willing to TRADE some speed for some stealth in case you don't like kiting Jason. That's it.

Some have said that she has an additional use relevant to her posterior however, I personally never put her in a bikini and am actually patiently waiting for Gun to release a poofy set of 1980's shorts for her as I am actually repulsed by the appearance of her behind since the human fascination with the butt is not one that beings from my home planet will ever understand about you humans, especially since this is where feces (something you humans "say" you consider undesirable) is derived from.

We are also hard at work trying to figure out why genitals in the oral cavity is permissible while "eating food from the floor" is considered nasty, but I digress. 

The reason butts are attractive is that it shows sexual maturity, health, and physical fitness when it is full and round. Also because, well, "the goods" is right up main street. You can continue to dislike butts all you want. You'll just have to settle for missionary done through the holes in pajama suits. (obviously I kid, I kid)

• Like 1

What is the premise of her not having them? She can use a pocketknife on a trap in front of something to repair while she drops the appropriate part. That is usefulness to the team right there.

On 10/2/2017 at 8:14 PM, Theiceman105 said:

Tell me her uses please. Well she's got stealth, to say hidden BUTno repair? Hmm. Maybe her stamina means something, maybe she's a fighter? 

Tell that to her low luck, and laughable strength. Okay redemption, maybe she has super duper high speed? NO! 

This character is useless and provides no value for the team. Her real only team mechanic is the fact she can use the sweater and that's about it.

Vanessa atleast can get 3-4 uses out of her bat (before broken update) and actually have great distraction value. Please tell me what Tiffany is good for.

Id have to disagree, I main Tiffany and i can pretty much do a lot of things.. cause other people are so useless when i play.

1. I have to act like I'm Tommy and save idiots.. in order to kill Jason.

2. I can Fix things with Tiffany, I fixed the boat the first couple minutes of the game.. and escaped.

3. She is very good for evading Jason, hell I always survive 8-10 matches.. the 2 are either cause I try to help people.. the game is lagging, or the Jason is good (which is very very rarely)

4. She is also very good for distracting Jason while others fix items.

5. She is also so much better with these perks, "Restful Epic", "Homebody Epic", "Level Headed Epic" for almost perfect Stealth and longer running, or "Restful Epic", "Homebody Epic",  "Marathon Epic", for evading and running longer distances.

Also the best way to survive, is to always stay from other counselors, find a knife, a spray, and optional 3rd Item.. Find the sweater.. and then make sure you either have a bat or shot gun. What this does is prepare you to be the ultimate survivor.. So you only use the shotgun when your coming out of stamina.. or when you really need it.. then you make sure to use the sweater.. and then make sure that the knife is your final escape or the sweater.. works well both ways.

HELPING OTHERS WILL GET YOU KILLED.. If you can really help, then help if you can't oh well.. such is life.

Every character has it's strengths with the player controlling them. I almost always the last to survive and I can survive almost all my games.. unless i decide to help someone or it lags.. I have even survived without a pocket knife, it's all about your survival skills.

On 3.10.2017 at 9:39 PM, Trident77 said:

If you have nine stealth, and you're not near Jason, you don't make noise pings when you crouch walk; regular walk; and jog.

If you have ten stealth, you don't make noise pings at all when you crouch walk; regular walk; and jog.

If you equip the Light Foot Perk on a counselor with ten stealth, you can also sprint silently.

Anyone who crouch walks will not make noise, regardless of stealth, but you recover stamina more slowly as well as move slower. Also, if you walk/swim in any water (such as swimming in the lake or walking over a small river stream), you will make noise. I've heard Tommy Jarvis is the exception, but I've yet to confirm this.

People with low stealth make very big as well as denser rings for the noise pings, making it easier to Jason to discern who the counselor is that he's staring at. The closer he is to a counselor, the more audible/bigger/noticeable the noise pings are.

Jason Part 7 has a bug that makes it easier to for him to detect noise. For instance, maxed stealth characters will always make noise while jogging.

Well about Tiffany yes I can only agree with the others, she not only looks hot to obviously distract Jason and the other counselors.

But also she is very good in stealth, while Vanessas strength much better is her stamina, means best Runner in the game if Jason is after you, but also while doing so it gives the other counselors time to fix main objectives.

Last but not least you can also equip the repair perk on her, or other counselors which sucks in repairing, making the mini game a little bit easier to do.

Oh by the way I have a general question is it really useful to keep on the flash light all the time?, or will Jason have it more easier to find you?

1 hour ago, XxHollowFactorxX said:

Id have to disagree, I main Tiffany and i can pretty much do a lot of things.. cause other people are so useless when i play.

1. I have to act like I'm Tommy and save idiots.. in order to kill Jason.

2. I can Fix things with Tiffany, I fixed the boat the first couple minutes of the game.. and escaped.

3. She is very good for evading Jason, hell I always survive 8-10 matches.. the 2 are either cause I try to help people.. the game is lagging, or the Jason is good (which is very very rarely)

4. She is also very good for distracting Jason while others fix items.

5. She is also so much better with these perks, "Restful Epic", "Homebody Epic", "Level Headed Epic" for almost perfect Stealth and longer running, or "Restful Epic", "Homebody Epic",  "Marathon Epic", for evading and running longer distances.

Also the best way to survive, is to always stay from other counselors, find a knife, a spray, and optional 3rd Item.. Find the sweater.. and then make sure you either have a bat or shot gun. What this does is prepare you to be the ultimate survivor.. So you only use the shotgun when your coming out of stamina.. or when you really need it.. then you make sure to use the sweater.. and then make sure that the knife is your final escape or the sweater.. works well both ways.

HELPING OTHERS WILL GET YOU KILLED.. If you can really help, then help if you can't oh well.. such is life.

Every character has it's strengths with the player controlling them. I almost always the last to survive and I can survive almost all my games.. unless i decide to help someone or it lags.. I have even survived without a pocket knife, it's all about your survival skills.

Ok so what are would be now the best three ultimate perks for Tiffany?, as the problem is that esp. the counselors with low stealth e.g. like Vanessa sometimes lead Jason directly to you then your stealth perks that you have equipped are pretty much useless , and don't tell me that you try on every match to get the sweater? :blink:

2 hours ago, jetlee2777 said:

Ok so what are would be now the best three ultimate perks for Tiffany?, as the problem is that esp. the counselors with low stealth e.g. like Vanessa sometimes lead Jason directly to you then your stealth perks that you have equipped are pretty much useless , and don't tell me that you try on every match to get the sweater? :blink:

Thick skinned, marathon, lightfoot, medic, preparedness, hypochondriac, I can name a lot more

39 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Thick skinned, marathon, lightfoot, medic, preparedness, hypochondriac, I can name a lot more

Ok but those perks should be all at least all on epic or not as mentioned?, or is rare also ok?, and marathon you can basically use for all counselors alongside with restful.

2 minutes ago, jetlee2777 said:

Ok but those perks should be all at least all on epic or not as mentioned?, or is rare also ok?, and marathon you can basically use for all counselors alongside with restful.

Rare to epic is good