KaoJin

Let A Jason Be Pushed When Stunned

There was a Tommy who almost clutch ,but messed up since the shot stunned Jason in the barn near a corner wood fence with no intractable windows Jason body can block a entry even if stunned which is bullocks. I want Jason to be move-able when running against his body an animation should be the arm push to Jason when stunned. This animation is only exclusive when a Jason is stunned.

• Like 1

Totally disagree. He's a 7ft, 300lbs monster. Some drunk teenager 'aint pushing him out the way - stunned or not.

Pro tip: don't run into bathrooms or barn stalls with boarded up windows.

It was 100% your own fault you died.

• Like 10

Jason already have tools to begin with. When a Jason picks you up and put you in a corner to grab kill you then you use the pocket knife then you are stuck which is dumb. Honestly it should be implemented during the stun. I wasn't the one who died so I don't need the tip the Tommy does lol.

2 minutes ago, KaoJin said:

Jason already have tools to begin with. When a Jason picks you up and put you in a corner to grab kill you then you use the pocket knife then you are stuck which is dumb. Honestly it should be implemented during the stun. I wasn't the one who died so I don't need the tip the Tommy does lol.

How could anyone push a buff big guy out of the way? I think it's fine, don't get stuck in the corner and if you do then pray the God's have mercy on you 

8 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

He's a 7ft, 300lbs monster. Some drunk teenager 'aint pushing him out the way - stunned or not.

Pro tip: don't run into bathrooms or barn stalls with boarded up windows.

Agreed.

75f30fd5-be72-4323-9407-893a8edf6dc9

Elf-Running-Into-Locker-GIF.gif

tumblr_ojq1n2ivCM1udh5n8o1_400.gif

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

How could anyone push a buff big guy out of the way? I think it's fine, don't get stuck in the corner and if you do then pray the God's have mercy on you 

it's not hard to push someone out of the way even if you weigh heavy. No one weighs like a rock except if you're the fattest guy on the planet. A budge in general is realistic. 

• Like 1

Don't let Jason put you in that situation in the first place.

Too many idiots like to lock themselves in the bathroom. They got what was coming.

2 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

Don't let Jason put you in that situation in the first place.

Too many idiots like to lock themselves in the bathroom. They got what was coming.

I did not put myself there I was near a window the guy swift grabbed me, and abused the corner just to get those eye candy kills. Since windows kills are lame, but I had a pocket knife and the corner wouldn't let me out since the game is saying ''oh hey you can't move a guy when he is hurt'' the dude got a knife in his neck lol. He put me in the corner lol.

It s not that simple OP.That would have a huge impact in car situations.There are some cases that u can kill someone in front of the driver's seat so that others dont start the car,or sometimes in front of it if the road is narrow.How would you balance that then?

13 minutes ago, KaoJin said:

it's not hard to push someone out of the way even if you weigh heavy. No one weighs like a rock except if you're the fattest guy on the planet. A budge in general is realistic. 

And a 7ft tall, undead maniac who can survive shotguns to the face is.

Right.

I think you're playing the wrong game if you want realism.

• Like 3

As somebody that’s been in the irritating situations where Jason blocks my only path when stunned, I agree that you should NOT be able to move him. All the times I’ve been trapped by a stunned Jason are annoying, but only in a “Idiot! Why did I come in this room with Jason chasing me???” kind of way. Lol. As others have said, he’s a monster. Part of his intimidation factor is the fact that he’s so unstoppable . Seeing little Deborah shove a monster like Jason to the side with zero effort kind of takes that away; don’t you think?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

And a 7ft tall, undead maniac who can survive shotguns to the face is.

Right.

I think you're playing the wrong game if you want realism.

Another point is far-ism, but I guess that's the wrong game also. lol I'm not going to quit the game just because I don't get my suggestion to get implemented. 

I disagree. Its your own fault for getting put in the corner, jason should stay immovable in all ways.

Like a car cant push him put of the way but you want a counselor to be able to. 

Yeah right.

Having Jason being not moved during a stun I wonder if it was intentional or unintentional. The car shenanigan problem someone said, and it's not going to be bad as you say. Let pocket knifes only make Jason movable. 

In a hypothetical scenario with your idea implemented and you as the Jason player, would you hate your own idea if you knew people were actively fixing a car and not only let you grab them (since they knew they had a knife) but suddenly had numerous counselors pushing you away from the car for an easy repair/escape?  People have to think about the counter to thier ideas before they demand changes be made for themselves exclusively.

I wouldn't be annoyed as Jason stopping a car is easy than the cops. I already thought of a counter originally the idea of any stun would make Jason movable, but since listening to others ways to abuse if implemented I resorted to an another idea. Pocket knifes in general are rare wouldn't be a problem. It's a get out of jail card imagine if playing monopoly the board game and someone instead made their own rules to make the out of jail card not work IF there are pieces blocking both side of the jail. Wouldn't that take away the aspect futher way when someone got one, and can't still use it to escape because someone is blocking you. Thus my  revamped concept can take away that forte away from Jason. 

1 hour ago, KaoJin said:

This is Jason we are talking about, so unless you have his strength I doubt anyone can move the guy 

can you like give up this idea? It's stupid and if you literally came to this site to post about something that majority of people just don't care about or overlook you need more things to do.

7 minutes ago, Blackbird68 said:

can you like give up this idea? It's stupid and if you literally came to this site to post about something that majority of people just don't care about or overlook you need more things to do.

I'm not going to listen to you. It's in my power. You don't give me advice unless I tell you if I want one. Honestly a stupid one comes along eventually. Whether it's a majority or not who likes it I'm giving my idea anyway .

3 minutes ago, KaoJin said:

I'm not going to listen to you. It's in my power. You don't give me advice unless I tell you if I want one. Honestly a stupid one comes along eventually.

You made the thread to speak with people. It is in your power however you came here, so you kinda have to listen to the people. Cuz come on, a supernatural being that can take gun shots and still move through a camp and you want to be able to push him out of the way? You gotta be smart and avoid spots where Jason can get you. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You made the thread to speak with people. It is in your power however you came here, so you kinda have to listen to the people. Cuz come on, a supernatural being that can take gun shots and still move through a camp and you want to be able to push him out of the way? You gotta be smart and avoid spots where Jason can get you. 

Dude said to stop the discussion, and I said no. I didn't say no to those who disagreed. Otherwise what's the problem with a discussion being lively, and being discussed even if  not a lot doesn't agree with you. 

Just now, KaoJin said:

Dude said to stop the discussion, and I said no. I didn't say no to those who disagreed.

Again you made the thread, everyone has a right to voice as well. 

Pushing Jason seems a bit unrealistic and OP, But I can understand your frustration. Maybe counselors could push Jason but it would require 4 or more counselor to push him?

While I'm not necessarily on board with the idea of a nudgeable Jason, I think my preference wouldn't even matter against an even larger obstacle. 

Who's going to try and tell Kane Hodder to come back into the motion capture studio and pretend one of his victims pushed him out of the way? Certainly not me.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Again you made the thread, everyone has a right to voice as well. 

I didn't say you couldn't voice your opinion, but it's disrespectful to this discussion to say stop talking. If a group were theorizing together, and I came up and said stop theorizing because no one agrees with that theory. Yeah I can voice my opinion, but i'm disrespectful by then, same here.