VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Your October/Halloween Plans

38 posts in this topic

Nothing. In Brazil, we don't celebrate Halloween (even though I always liked it) <_<

my band is playing the bent paddle brewery halloween party. unlimited free beer (they were literally setting six packs next to my drums last year) food and cash. last year i was a nun. I'm still looking for this year's costume. 

On 01/10/2017 at 6:10 PM, pucho said:

Is only weed and beer with horror movies instead of watching a bunch people acting like idiots, so don't worry about dead and listen cattle decapitation

ok you know what dieeee if your gonna be boring and get drunk 

6 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

ok you know what dieeee if your gonna be boring and get drunk 

Getting drunk can be fun

5 hours ago, Davidt said:

Getting drunk can be fun

No really you just act stupid 

25 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Good fun till u wake up next morning lol

I've edited the original post to include some progress pictures of my work on the masks so far. I also just got some Roy-certified spruce green coveralls.

11 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Just relax and don't be too serious

14 minutes ago, pucho said:

Just relax and don't be too serious

Im being serious about your life

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow amazing job on the masks! Already as good as The killer Inside Ernie and you are way less of a scumbag than him!

As for October plans? Played this game all day Friday the 13th while marathoning the movies on my laptop. Watched every Exorcist, every Omen, and shown my girlfriend Nightmares 1-4, just a couple left. 

This weekend is her birthday so we stocked up on bottles of wine, assorted beers and a couple bottles of liquor. Tonight was Ash night, Evil Dead - Army of Darkness. Tomorrow is Vampire marathon with some Bela Lugosi, Christopher Lee, Salem's Lot, Lost Boys, Bram Stoker's, etc.  Sunday will be Living Dead Weekend where I hopefully get Tom Savini's autograph on my Day of the Dead soundtrack from Waxwork Records. Otherwise my physical copy of F13th the Game. 

Just got a Shudder account this month so plenty of films to expose my girlfriend to. 

Will be doing a Zombie Assault paintball run and gun with some friends. Hopefully a haunted house or two in there.

1 person likes this

This year I celebrated with my friends. But we decided to do it in a special way. We booked an escape room here (The Impossible Mission) 'cause I have read that it's the most interesting room that they have. The decorations and the atmosphere were on the high level. So much emotions. We will never forget this Halloween.