Arcanecynic

Can't find a game after the last two updates

I have always been on Steam Platform, and never had this much trouble finding a lobby

After the last two major gameplay updates, has anything changed for players from different regions?

I am from South Africa, and I have been able to play roughly 2 games out of about 50 quick searches, spanning over a few days

Typically, my evening goes like this.

Enter game - Quick Match --> Get thrown into my own lobby, one odd player joins, then leaves

I repeat the Quick Match search roughly 7-8 times, with the same result

I quit the game, re-enter, and try 4-5 more times, same results

I quit the game, and go play Dead by Daylight

Next evening, I give it another shot, same story, 7-10 attempts, keep ending up in my own lobby, and I sometimes leave it open for up to five minutes, and only one or two odd people join, then quit.

I have been playing since launch, and recall having this issue a few times, maybe for a day or two at most, and things would typically revert back to normal after 1-2 days max, and I am able to find lobbies without any problems, but after the last two major content updates, it's been completely broken for me for about 2-3 weeks

On 30/09/2017 at 8:17 AM, Arcanecynic said:

Anyone???

Nope I can find matches easier now

Can you forward logs and your SteamID URL over to f13game@fearthegun.com?

On 10/3/2017 at 1:08 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

Can you forward logs and your SteamID URL over to f13game@fearthegun.com?

Thank you very much for the response Ben - I will send you my Steam ID URL this evening, can you confirm which logs you need, and where I can find them?

Thanks

@GunMedia_Ben - Please confirm where I can locate the logs that you require?

1 hour ago, Arcanecynic said:

@GunMedia_Ben - Please confirm where I can locate the logs that you require?

What version of windows are you running? I believe most current ones have a search bar in the main menu. Search for dxdiag.exe run that and a screen will pop up detailing all your display settings. At the bottom there is a button for save information or something to that effect. Save that info and it will create a .txt file. You would send that file. Along with your steam ID 

Thanks @JPops, I was under the impression he was referring to actual logs that the game generates.

I will send the required info through, thanks