Sign in to follow this  
Titan_313

What Part Jasons do you think will be released before the game is finished?

Personally I do think Jason X is coming at some point. Maybe even Roy, though I could care less about him tbh.

I'd LOVE the remake Jason with a bag head alt. But I know that can't happen. I always disliked the look of the FvJ Jason. So I don't want him. Uber Jason would be my next most wanted Jason. Then Roy. Then an original Jason creation. 

I Just want both uber and x. I don't care for Roy I'd rather have the part 5 map. Roy just has a Michael Myers jumpsuit on with a blue chevron mask nothing special imo. I'd even prefer a Pamela over Roy it sticks to the Vorhees family not some imposter guy who was stupid in the movie anyway. "you talking to me sheriff" uh no? Lol

I'd honestly be happy with just Roy and the NES remake after 4.

Uber Jason is ridiculous, and that film is arguably just a pastiche.

Remake Jason is not of this canon and of a different time period, so I wouldn't want him in.

Versus Jason is cool, but we've already been told the rights are unavailable.

Assuming Roy is a lock, and the next Jason isn't just the retooled NES one, i'd guess it would be Jason X.

Regarding maps, as we'll have ones for parts 1-4, it'd be great to eventually get maps for 5, 6, 7 and 9 too. I don't care for Manhattan or Space, personally.

I think Roy will be the last one added. When you look at the DLC roadmap, there is a new Jason near the end - which I think is Roy. I say this because a lot has to be changed to accomodate the character.

1) Pamela's voice has to be removed from talking to him. Right now when you're Jason, her voice is very prevalent - so, this is a big change.

2) You can't use Pamela's sweater to stun him to kill him. So, a totally new kill sequence has to be created and implemented into the game just for Roy. So, is Tommy still involved in this kill? Is a female counselor still involved? Maybe it's a male counselor. Is there a specific weapon that has to be used? All this has to be ironed out.

3) A new Roy location has to be created, because you can't use Jason's shack. So, what is this location and where is it at?? Then, you have to add this unique Roy location to ALL existing maps.

Since Roy is a paramedic, it would make sense to have an ambulance as his start point. Parked in a secluded spot on the map that is logical - not parked in the middle of the woods somewhere. 

The kill sequence would involve a male counselor going to the ambulance, opening the door and putting on a paramedic jumpsuit. This maybe confuses Roy that it's his partner? I don't know.

To me, the game is setup to accomodate pre Uber and Uber Jason first.

59 minutes ago, The Razor's Edge said:

I think Roy will be the last one added. When you look at the DLC roadmap, there is a new Jason near the end - which I think is Roy. I say this because a lot has to be changed to accomodate the character.

1) Pamela's voice has to be removed from talking to him. Right now when you're Jason, her voice is very prevalent - so, this is a big change.

2) You can't use Pamela's sweater to stun him to kill him. So, a totally new kill sequence has to be created and implemented into the game just for Roy. So, is Tommy still involved in this kill? Is a female counselor still involved? Maybe it's a male counselor. Is there a specific weapon that has to be used? All this has to be ironed out.

3) A new Roy location has to be created, because you can't use Jason's shack. So, what is this location and where is it at?? Then, you have to add this unique Roy location to ALL existing maps.

Since Roy is a paramedic, it would make sense to have an ambulance as his start point. Parked in a secluded spot on the map that is logical - not parked in the middle of the woods somewhere. 

The kill sequence would involve a male counselor going to the ambulance, opening the door and putting on a paramedic jumpsuit. This maybe confuses Roy that it's his partner? I don't know.

To me, the game is setup to accomodate pre Uber and Uber Jason first.

Implementing Roy shouldn't be that difficult. You just need to make a few changes which shouldn't require a lot of work. In fact, he would be a lot easier to have than having Pamela in the game.

They can keep the sweater and Jason's shack in all the maps. Just have Roy spawn in the woods with two knives stuck in a nearby tree. Silencing Pamela voice should also be easy.

The sweater shouldn't work on him, but give players the opportunity to pick it up and try it out as a death wish. I guess if you wanted to kill Roy just lower his HP enough so you can bring him to his knees and do the Tommy kill. This also not hard to implement.

The paramedic jumpsuit idea seem interesting, but keep in mind that Roy is not mentally retarded or has autism. So he can't be fooled that easily. My idea keeps everything simple.

10 hours ago, Archgamer said:

Implementing Roy shouldn't be that difficult. You just need to make a few changes which shouldn't require a lot of work. In fact, he would be a lot easier to have than having Pamela in the game.

They can keep the sweater and Jason's shack in all the maps. Just have Roy spawn in the woods with two knives stuck in a nearby tree. Silencing Pamela voice should also be easy.

The sweater shouldn't work on him, but give players the opportunity to pick it up and try it out as a death wish. I guess if you wanted to kill Roy just lower his HP enough so you can bring him to his knees and do the Tommy kill. This also not hard to implement.

The paramedic jumpsuit idea seem interesting, but keep in mind that Roy is not mentally retarded or has autism. So he can't be fooled that easily. My idea keeps everything simple.

It would be easier to add him than Pamela, that I agree with. I totally disagree with everything else you said.

It makes no sense at all to keep Jason's shack and Pamela's sweater on the map with Roy. Also, the game is structured for Jason to begin at a set location, not randomly spawned somewhere in the woods.

It's also not about "if you want to kill Roy", there is a Jason kill sequence in the game - it should be no different for Roy.

My idea of an ambulance and paramedic jumpsuit replaces Jason's shack & Pamela's sweater. The dead body of Roy's partner is in either the front passenger seat or the back. The male counselor gets shocked when opening the door, puts on the paramedic jumpsuit, then stuns Roy with it. Roy may not be retarded or whatever - suspension of disbelief.

Yeah, your idea is simple. However, the devs have been pretty detailed with everything they have done and I don't expect anything different when Roy is added.

On 9/28/2017 at 8:12 AM, Titan_313 said:

So with the reveal that Part 4 Jason will be released soon with rain effect, it got me thinking what else could they bring to this game? There aren't really a whole lot of Jason's they could bring. The future Jason's that I believe will be released (with future maps maybe) are as follows:

1. Jason X - I think the baddest space killer to ever roam the galaxy will be added in the future, along with maybe a space station map? (I know, sounds stupid, but it could happen)

2. Jason from Freddy Vs. Jason - I would LOVE for this to happen. This is by far my favorite Jason. Maybe release him with a different version of Crystal lake? Or maybe a corn field?

3. Reboot Jason from the Remake - This is the last one I could possibly see them bringing. This would have to go with a crystal lake map.

What Jason's do you think they'll release in the future?

(Also I searched and didn't see a topic for this, if there is then my bad)

New Line owns the rights to FvJ so we won't be getting that one. I know there is conflict with licence rights with the reboot Jason so I don't think we will get that one either.

All movie Jasons plz.

So part IV, V, and Jason X (pre and post Uber)

I'm sure we will get more original designs though.

Before the game is finished?
I hope thew game is Never finished & new things are always being added and/or changed.

As for Jason.
Savini is by far my favorite & the only one I play.
He just looks too badass & I can care less about strengths and weaknesses.

So I would honestly rather see what else they can cook up Other then Jason from the films.

Hell, even some outfit changes like the counselors would be a welcomed change.

Specific changes tho, not the P3 reskin.

But, the more # of people want movie Jasons, then thats what they will give.