Troyal1

Will the game have nudity?

8 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

While I personally think it's pretty screwed up in the wider picture that censors will put harder, harsher limits on nudity than they will on violence, I know that's the way it is for now and so I understand the situation they're in.

Even given that, though, if they creatively couldn't make it fit into the game itself then it's a moot point. What else do you do, just shove in some topless girls on the menu screens? Reward cards of Eric with nothing but a rose clenched between his teeth?

And with the level of violence in this game, it really is pushing things here to the limit for that M rating, then trying to squeeze in something else that would piss off the censors is a bridge too far.

Saying that, I am cool with the fanservice of things like Tiffany's Ass (tm) and, hey, Chad's Ass (tm) too. The films did cast for those attractive guys 'n' gals to get attacked by Jason after all, and if no-one's getting actually nekkid then at least they can reflect the sexplotation somewhat that way.

Even though I'm not happy about the way the rating boards handle nudity over violence...... Atleast there is a silver lining kinda. 

Id rather have the whole package (pun intended ;)). But I mean violence and the kills are more important at the end of the day and it looks like we are getting plenty of that. So I'm still buying it and I hope it's as addictive as it looks. 

1 hour ago, Troyal1 said:

Even though I'm not happy about the way the rating boards handle nudity over violence...... Atleast there is a silver lining kinda. 

Id rather have the whole package (pun intended ;)). But I mean violence and the kills are more important at the end of the day and it looks like we are getting plenty of that. So I'm still buying it and I hope it's as addictive as it looks. 

Beta was super addictive.  Haven't had that much fun playing a game in forever, even with the glitches.  People were taking about a swimsuit package, I think that would work fine.  

• Like 1