Ive been getting an error code every time I try to play it does it all the time , I’ve tried everything and nothing works I’m loosing hope ? can someone please help me , 

I get this also. It usually happens when I get kicked from a lobby and it says "connection timed out" I think it's basically your game crashing. 

Just now, PrestonDelRey said:

Try restarting your PS4. Or try restarting your internet router. If neither work, you could try reinstalling the game. Good luck!

It has nothing to do with that.

The game has connection problems from time to time. I have a rock solid fiber connection and still gets the error.

3 minutes ago, Fooobar said:

It has nothing to do with that.

The game has connection problems from time to time. I have a rock solid fiber connection and still gets the error.

Just trying to help.

11 hours ago, Fooobar said:

What kind of error message could be interesting information...

I get the CE-34878-0 that’s the error message - the message is saying An error has occurred in the following application 

I've seen it on the PS4 you get a blue screen with an error message. Then it closes the app.

• Like 1

This game has periodically blue screened.   If I play more than a few minutes I'm bound to blue screen at least once a play session. 

This is the only game I own that does this. 

Says a lot as to all the bs and wasted time I'm willing to put up with for this game. 

The most relevant error on PS4 is the blue screen, that’s been happening ever since the game launched. I rarely get disconnected though 90% of my gameplay is in private lobbies and I’ll only get a blue screen after 2/3 hours of gameplay it doesn’t happen every time I’m on the game, but it’s a guarantee on one night at least..