Jump to content
Tattooey

Clothing Glitch (PATCHED)

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I'm still running around in my skull swimsuit.

yeah the gkitch is still on if you don't change cloth if you change and it was glitched , no way back to glitch again 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ♣Blond♣ said:

yeah the gkitch is still on if you don't change cloth if you change and it was glitched , no way back to glitch again 

Ah. Good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm bumping this because I never removed the outfits once I used this glitch, and this morning I received a message from the host of a match I was in (who also happened to be Jason that round) that he/she was recording me and would be reporting it to the devs because they were apparently offended by my flashy Bugsy lifeguard outfit.

I was under the impression that this was a harmless glitch - would it really be considered a bannable offense?

I must mention also that the message was sent after we returned to the lobby and only after I changed my Jason preference to Savini. So I'm guessing it's a case of basic double jealousy or whatever. Another note, this person is lvl 150 and used an extremely vulgar and childish term to describe me and my evil glitchy outfit ways...bad enough that I should be the one offended. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Spinesplitter said:

I'm bumping this because I never removed the outfits once I used this glitch, and this morning I received a message from the host of a match I was in (who also happened to be Jason that round) that he/she was recording me and would be reporting it to the devs because they were apparently offended by my flashy Bugsy lifeguard outfit.

I was under the impression that this was a harmless glitch - would it really be considered a bannable offense?

I must mention also that the message was sent after we returned to the lobby and only after I changed my Jason preference to Savini. So I'm guessing it's a case of basic double jealousy or whatever. Another note, this person is lvl 150 and used an extremely vulgar and childish term to describe me and my evil glitchy outfit ways...bad enough that I should be the one offended. 

You aren't going to be banned for a harmless clothing glitch.  They knew it was an issue, fixed it, but have to realize there are some that would have left the glitch on.  It in no way affects gameplay.  Sadly, I lost all of mine when I installed the physical copy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how they took priority in fixing something harmless meanwhile there are other items on the agenda that have and still need fixing.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of clothing glitches (not to mention the rising number of hackers modding the game,) I'm wondering how long until we see a stark naked Jenny or Deborah running around on the map?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, IronCatFish said:

Funny how they took priority in fixing something harmless while meanwhile there are other items on the agenda that have and still need fixing.

I remember a moderator saying, when I was playing WoW, that some bugs/glitches are easily corrected and can also be hotfixed. It must have been the case here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn I never knew this glitch existed! Is it still working?

Oh and on the nudity thing with consoles there are topless women on gta v at the playboy mansion in campaign and used to spawn online too (whether that's still the case now I don't know). The only console game that I remember with jiggling boobies was Saints Row, to be honest you could customise a little too much on the males and females if you get what I mean...

I am also surprised we never saw anymore clothing dlc around Christmas/winter as you can clearly see the customisation tab was set up for more packs to fill the space.

3 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Speaking of clothing glitches (not to mention the rising number of hackers modding the game,) I'm wondering how long until we see a stark naked Jenny or Deborah running around on the map?

Luckily I have never seen any sort of modding on xbox yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You cannot be banned if you did this glitch. I don’t have a direct link but the devs were cool about players using the clothing glitch. I still have a Tiffany & Chad in glitched clothing. Once you remove the glitched clothes you cannot restore them.

Yes this also has been patched.

@Spinesplitter Those players are just toxic trash. I would report their messages & block them. Throughout my gaming legacy I’ve been threatened to be reported & hacked countless times. Ive had this account for 7 years & im still waiting to be banned or hacked. Also I’ve heard countless people tell me how they are related to devs at Gun & Illfonic or know someone whose related to them. As well as invent several crazy bannable rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have most of my characters glitched clothes set.  Every now and then I'll meet someone new who is fascinated by my White Jacket Adam or my Diaper Chad lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slowly over time I've let go of most of my glitched outfits. But I will never change A.J.'s skull swimsuit or Jenny's fashionably ripped swimwear bottoms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×