Sign in to follow this  
xlukeofthedeadx

Halloween Costumes DLC

12 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Where do you "see" this? I'm just curious.

On the dlc roadmap I'd assume 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jason4prez said:

On the dlc roadmap I'd assume 

I believe that means.. The season. Not costumes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, plz.

12 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

I believe that means.. The season. Not costumes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, plz.

The best we've been able to figure, the jack o'lantern and the snowflake are indications of the seasons, not of some additional DLC.

• Like 1

Yes but there

14 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Yes but the Clothing pack is released just before, logical sense would make it Halloween themed. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The best we've been able to figure, the jack o'lantern and the snowflake are indications of the seasons, not of some additional DLC.

Thank you :)

4 minutes ago, xlukeofthedeadx said:

Yes but there

Yes but the Clothing pack is released just before, logical sense would make it Halloween themed. 

I'd be careful with logic around here. I always get burned when I use it.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, xlukeofthedeadx said:

Yes but there

Contextually, it might make sense. Logically, not as much. They would have to develop assets for the models instead of just new textures. I would guess they will be more colors or patterns for existing clothes.

Tiffany would probably be like a Playboy bunny and Chad would be some sort of shirtless gladiator lol

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

No costumes please. Maybe from now on we could stick to things representative of the films...

Especially as nobody is even present at Camp Crystal Lake except during Summer and in Spring to prepare for Summer camp. Halloween is in October.

3 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

Especially as nobody is even present at Camp Crystal Lake except during Summer and in Spring to prepare for Summer camp. Halloween is in October.

Exactly.

We're going to have counselors running in the rain in Saved by the Bell swimsuits and speedos in the next couple months... because that happened in a Friday the 13th movie? 

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

Exactly.

We're going to have counselors running in the rain in Saved by the Bell swimsuits and speedos in the next couple months... because that happened in a Friday the 13th movie? 

I can deal with the Spring Break content, but I think it would be better implemented if players who select a Spring Break outfit got a client side beach party Jason attack introduction and viewed other characters in Spring Break theme. And if you stick with the original clothing, it would play as normal. Never going to happen, I know. But it would be cool.

3 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

I can deal with the Spring Break content, but I think it would be better implemented if players who select a Spring Break outfit got a client side beach party Jason attack introduction and viewed other characters in Spring Break theme. And if you stick with the original clothing, it would play as normal. Never going to happen, I know. But it would be cool.

I'm generally annoyed with the swimsuit pack. We were told the matches were supposed to be "the last 20 minutes" of the film. The characters are only in swimsuits earlier in the films, hanging out. The whole thing to me is just a waste.

I'd prefer the swimsuits were map-specific.

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm generally annoyed with the swimsuit pack. We were told the matches were supposed to be "the last 20 minutes" of the film. The characters are only in swimsuits earlier in the films, hanging out. The whole thing to me is just a waste.

Yeah, they do kind of lack context.

15 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Unless the counselors ended up being in swimsuits during the last 20 minutes. It could happen. 

7 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Unless the counselors ended up being in swimsuits during the last 20 minutes. It could happen. 

Did they though? Off the top of my head I can't remember a time they did.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Did they though? Off the top of my head I can't remember a time they did.

I think one girl in Part IV was in a swimsuit at night when Jason killed her, but I don't remember when it happened though. 

1 minute ago, SnakeSound222 said:

I think one girl in Part IV was in a swimsuit at night when Jason killed her, but I don't remember when it happened though. 

Are you thinking of the skinny dipper in the dingy?

... Underwear in the rain in part 1...

...Swimming in the nude, in part VII...

...Swimsuit, no rain in the remake...

Ehhhh. Close enough.

Just now, bewareofbears said:

Are you thinking of the skinny dipper in the dingy?

Maybe. All I can remember was that Jason killed a girl who was on an inflatable boat at night. She may have had a swimsuit on, she may not have. 

3 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

The raft kill of Samantha did occur at night, but she was skinny dipping. Still no swimsuit.

2 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Maybe. All I can remember was that Jason killed a girl who was on an inflatable boat at night. She may have had a swimsuit on, she may not have. 

Yea, as @Bigfoot mentioned. Even her boyfriend was getting naked to go swimming.