wes

Singleplayer Breakdown

speaking of boobs and this game it is just like any other M rated game you can have people getting slaughtered blood and gore but show one tit or a vagina and people lose there shit  i never understood the ratings board at all.. i guess getting your heart ripped out is natural but showing an animated boob is not lol

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Oh teh noes! If only our plucky little game had made a boatload of money off sales, and could afford to handle that kind of bureaucratic bullshit...

The main foe is Time.

To add those things, they would need to make a special addon. Said addon would need to go through microsoft, sony, and steam for approval and re-rating since it's different from the core game.

On 9/27/2017 at 10:15 AM, Trish said:

I'm disappointed you can't use bots online to fill in extra empty counselor slots.  Is there any chance this may be added in the future?

I agree as well. I was just posting about how I get together with friends to play (to avoid all the horrors of online play that people constantly bitch about) but there often aren't 8 of us, and it is nearly impossible for only 4 counselors to survive against Jason. It would probably be more difficult to make counselor bots interact with real players instead of only other counselor bots. But even if they just flailed around to distract Jason, or maybe found some of the items and brought them to the boats and cars it would give the few real players a chance to escape instead of having to resort to just hiding and surviving. They don't have to interact completely believably. They just have to be there to fill up slots. That would help immensely for games with fewer total players.

• Like 1

I agree with post above for an AI Jason. Please, Please, Please make one. When I heard about offline bots, that's what I was originally hoping for: Being able to play as a Councillor without having to deal with connection issues, people cheating / quitting early, etc. Please put an offline AI Jason on the future DLC road map!

9 hours ago, MikieMcpMD said:

I agree with post above for an AI Jason. Please, Please, Please make one. When I heard about offline bots, that's what I was originally hoping for: Being able to play as a Councillor without having to deal with connection issues, people cheating / quitting early, etc. Please put an offline AI Jason on the future DLC road map!

no if you want to be a counselor stick to multiplayer this is jasons game so single player is jasons playground

For the offline bots, will we be able to select which councilors are present on the map?  And if so, can we pick which perks they each have and can their be multiples (ie everyone is Tiffany or Adam or all girls/boys or something like that)?

Side note: I'm actually hoping the councilor AI is pretty easy for those of us (me) who aren't very good at the game.

Heh...whenever I play Hitman, I generally ignore the "rules" and kill off everybody with hammers and knives and whatnot, imagining I'm playing as Jason or Myers. Single player is gonna be excellent, I'm really excited. Apologies if this has been asked before...but will the bots, virtual cabin, and challenges be one update or split up into several? 

4 hours ago, CoyT92 said:

Heh...whenever I play Hitman, I generally ignore the "rules" and kill off everybody with hammers and knives and whatnot, imagining I'm playing as Jason or Myers. Single player is gonna be excellent, I'm really excited. Apologies if this has been asked before...but will the bots, virtual cabin, and challenges be one update or split up into several? 

Could be either. They seem to want to get the cabin, bots, and Level 150+ bonuses available first. We might get the challenge DEMO either at the same time or around the same time.

No clue on the Paranoia mode.