4 hours ago, GamePlayingGuru said:

During this new patch, a lot of things were broken. One of these things was the increased damage of Jason's traps. People argue that it's bad and that it's good. I personally think it's better now, but I had an idea. Pocketknives are basically useless in this update due to the stun time Jason's receives. Jason is only stunned until he pulls it out of his neck. He can easily grab you and kill you faster now even though the main point of a pocketknife is to buy you time. This patch completely obliterates this. I can propose an idea that could possibly fix this trap thing. When using a pocketknife to disarm a trap, instead of it breaking immediately with any character, it can either break or not, depending on your character's luck. With Chad or Tommy, the pocketknife can be used twice - maybe 3 times occasionally, due to the highest luck stat of 10. With Jenny, a luck stat of 8, it could be 2 uses every time. And the lower the stat, the smaller the chance it has two uses. This could make pocketknives more useful, but not too overpowered. The stun time cannot be fixed this way, the stun duration of Jason before this patch was perfect. I had no problem with it as Jason or as a counselor. Revert this to how it was, while maybe including the idea I proposed, and this fix could be something. The trap damage is perfect, and other things need to be fixed, which I will definitely follow up with.

You realize that previous stun time was a bug right? Jason was suffering from double stun duration (as well as other problems) after the bad merge they had at Illfonic with the last patch. The patch simply fixed the stun bug.

Traps may or may not be an issue. I've heard the Thick Skinned Perk is having issues. Since most people run it, they are seeing a noticeable difference.

What could be great also in the patch tweak the bikini dlc skin to make barefoot sounds when running and walking it would be more authentic and would be worth.