Kodiak

All the things wrong with the newest patch

in game chat is broken i hear people but my mic doesnt work private or public. i go into party chat boom it works this is on xbox one by the way. anyone else having this issue? its damn frustrating when communication is key ..... and my headphones are set for the voice

Just joined and wanted to add to the thread. Since the newest patch the games performance got worse, it's very unstable. The worst the framerate gets is inside cabins, it makes the game very frustrating to play because of how choppy and unresponsive the game becomes because of it. Hope it gets fixed because I really enjoy the game 

• Like 1

I was playing last night and in one game after I died I couldn't see the time remaining or the timer for the cops. Has anyone else encountered this? I've only seen this happen in that one game. I have no idea how it happened or what might have caused it...

On PC, the microphones will stop working when you switch from lobby to main menu, or any variation. 

Any change normally fixes it, i.e. going from the count down screen to the game, or going from party lobby to game lobby. 

A lot of times you'll see the person's speaker light up with no sound.

I keep my mic live and dont use push to talk so when it happens to me, I go into the in-game audio settings and turn on push to talk, apply & confirm, and then turn it off again and it fixes it.

It doesn't seem to fix it for people who do use push to talk. They usually go out in a party lobby and the only thing that fixes it is going to the next lobby.

Before the patch it would happen to me a lot and to a very small number of people. Now it seems to happen to anybody.

2 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Found a new bug @Max Walker @GunMedia_Ben @Gertz @wes :lol:.

Here is a new video of Deborah doing the splits.

Well, would you look at that? Combat stance is absolutely useless for counselors since Jason can just grab you from ten feet away; far out of a counselor’s strike zone. 

• Like 4

On 2017-10-02 at 11:49 PM, Dolemite said:

Okay...maybe emotes aren't completely worthless.  :)

Unbelievable. This game seems to get more and more broken with every update.

Again, fix the base game (frame rate issues, glitches, bugs) and actually test things you fix before pushing them live. Once the game actually works as it should, THEN add new stuff. This is getting embarrassing.

Of course, I'm just upset that I can't play the game (that I paid $40 for) at all after the last update. At all.

They seem to do no real play testing at all.

• Like 1

Just got out of a match and had to look at the patch notes for the most recent patch.

Patch notes say that male counselors should have their own VO now.

My last match determined this was a lie.

Patch notes say that an issue with female counselors not being able to hit Jason with weapons was fixed.

Patch notes say that an issue with Jason not being able to hit counselors climbing through a window was fixed.

Patch notes say that an issue with counselors being unable to break other counselors free from Jason's grip was fixed.

If the developers were a counselor in this game, their repair stat wouldn't even exist because they would have accidentally removed it from the game.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say that, after a slew of matches the past few nights, I am really loving the stun times, when playing as either Jason or a counselor.

I feel like the game is so much improved with that (although, I cannot recall if these were the same times as when the game launched - doesn't seem like it, but that may have been the result of other bugs and factors affecting things) - as, since launch, I felt like Jason took too much of a beat down - and, no, not just me as some theoretical poor player - any and all Jasons I watched were at risk of it).

I know a lot of people keep saying that the stun times are too short, but I just couldn't disagree more. There's long been something that just wasn't flowing right, for my tastes, in this game, and it was the stun times. They just knocked Jason out for far too long. With the current times, I feel like they serve their proper purpose - a chance to avoid death - and not a time out for Jason.

It makes the matches more intense.

I see so many people say that people have to be able to win (and they absolutely do still escape aplenty as counselors)... I just have to say, you do realize that only 1 out of 100 players win PUBG and Fortnite Battle Royales, yet they are immensely popular.

the worst for me are:

1. Performance issues, horrible FPS

2. stun time increased for Jason, no time for anything.

3.Chad's luck bugged.

please fix that and I will play the game again