Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Since we got a new update, I started playing the game again. 3 or maybe 4 hours ago I entered to a match where 2 dudes and 1 girl have mics, so A (not gonna say his names because is against the rules) start saying in the mic that haved the battery and that was going to put it in the two seater (that car haved the gas in) so he sayed S that he was going to fix the car and that we could escape with him. 

When I heard that I go to the two seater because I haved car keys but when I arrived A started to say that he was not gonna fix the car and that he was gonna escape with his friend, not me. So when he fix the car and I get up as driver he was saying "are you kidding me?! (my username) steal my car!" So Jason morphed of course and A say to his friend stay in the back of the car and he in the front so I could lose XP.

Of course I haved to kill A (because he was in the front of the car) and in the end Jason killed me. Next match I was Jason in Packanack, I killed him but he respawned as Tommy so he and other guy were fixing the phone box, so A shoot me and they call the cops but at the same time I didn't notice that two guys were escaping in the boat so they escaped. I started chasing him until the police arrive.

When the cops arrive I morphed to the exit two girls (the one with the mic) and another one were waiting me in the exit so they shoot me and the I fall in the firecrackers so both escaped too. I come back for A and I killed him so when were in the lobby he started say that I just wanted to kill him because I lost my XP last match.

But sadly this is not the end the guy haved car keys and fixed the two seater so I run to the car and he started to say me "come on (my username) get in so we can escape" but when he found the car keys I heared him saying that he was gonna ran me over so I go outside and I go to a cabin and the douchebag destroy the car. But other guys fixed the four seater so A run to him and I runned to him too, when I was arriving he say "oh wait someone is coming, stop" but when he see me he say "oh no is (my username) he killed him two matchs ago" (so Tommy was close) and he tell to Tommy to shoot me and of course Tommy did it but thank God he cannot because were in public match.

So of course A and other guy escape in the 4 seater so I died. So another dude with mic joined and he was Jason so when A fixed the car and tried to escape Jason crashed it and start chasing him but I was escaping with the cops at the same time so he started to say Jason that I was escaping with the cops and Jason almost grab me..... anyway he started the car but he died later.

So in my last match with him everybody died so I runned to help him in Blairs Cove but he tell Jason that he wanted to fix the car so he could kill me, of course Jason didn't want that and tried to stop him but he made it and tried to kill me at the same time he doesn't stopped saying to Jason that he just wanna kill me. So when were are close to the barn in Higgins trying to kill me he crash and I get in the car but of course he drive to the lake and destroy the car, but the match ended and both survived. My worst experience in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave toxic lobbies.  It doesn't take long to get in games anymore. 

The bad part of your evening could have been over much sooner. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Leave toxic lobbies.  It doesn't take long to get in games anymore. 

The bad part of your evening could have been over much sooner. 

Yeah of course in the middle of the match I thinked of leave but I wanted to know how inmature and far the guy could be.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those you met sound like revolutionized new a-holes I would leave and report every single one who ruined my gaming experience by cheating me out with evidence on display for the developers for game throwing. Game throwing is intolerable many games have consequences for that and it's not pretty usually you get perma-ban. As nice the developers are I doubt that could happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Yeah of course in the middle of the match I thinked of leave but I wanted to know how inmature and far the guy could be.

Just don't see why you would play 4 games with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KaoJin said:

Those you met sound like revolutionized new a-holes I would leave and report every single one who ruined my gaming experience by cheating me out with evidence on display for the developers for game throwing. Game throwing is intolerable many games have consequences for that and it's not pretty usually you get perma-ban. As nice the developers are I doubt that could happen. 

Yep, they are the first dumb, inmature people I ever met with mic. I don't report because I know there are 1% that Gun could see the email and the video, plus, the PS4 record system don't record when someone is talking.

 

4 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Just don't see why you would play 4 games with them. 

I don't know too, maybe im masochistic? xD at least was fun when that douchebag fail when he was trying to kill me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the closest thing I've had happen like that to me was when I was about to escape in the two seater with a random silent Chad driving. We almost make it to the exit, but he turns around and just starts driving in circles from exit to exit over and over again. I said, "Whatcha doing?" He kept going, then another Chad walked up and I figured they must've been friends. I said fuck it and let him have the seat. I checked the map and they were driving in circles for about eight minutes until they both died. I thought it was kind of funny, but at the same time I wonder what kind of joy people get out of things like that. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people take this game way too seriously. These kind of players should be banned all together. I feel bad for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sorry this happened to you, there are truly some toxic gamers out there, not just in this game but games in general. My advice is just to find people that you get along with in matches, add them, and then try and play as often as you can together when you're all online. That will make life so much more fun for you in this game. :) I think most everyone on these forums have some story or another involving some toxic players trying to ruin people's experiences. If you play on PS4, my name is Knight11486 feel free to add me and Nickypoolicious on Steam. :D Just keep on keeping on, brother!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HeavyTeemu said:

Some people take this game way too seriously. These kind of players should be banned all together. I feel bad for you.

Yeah, if I had my mic in that moment I would stop him but I hadn't. Forgot to say that in one match his friend found the propeller and I haved the gas so when he was putting the propeller and I select the wrong emote so S (his friend) got mad and go with the propeller.

 

6 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

I am sorry this happened to you, there are truly some toxic gamers out there, not just in this game but games in general. My advice is just to find people that you get along with in matches, add them, and then try and play as often as you can together when you're all online. That will make life so much more fun for you in this game. :) I think most everyone on these forums have some story or another involving some toxic players trying to ruin people's experiences. If you play on PS4, my name is Knight11486 feel free to add me and Nickypoolicious on Steam. :D Just keep on keeping on, brother!

Thanks! I will send you a friend request when I arrive to home.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...