Sign in to follow this  
KaoJin

Since the Emotes implementation How to look at scoreboard ingame?

If it's removed i'm fine, but I really liked seeing who is dead as Jason, and counselors. It makes even harder for Jason to see if someone is trying to kill him at his shack and not disregard the call from his mother just because all the females are dead in the game, and only males furthermore it was a hoax to waste Jason time .

As Jason you need to press the option button and select mute and you can see the scoreboard. Not intuitive imo as it should still be up on the d pad since he has no emotes.

• Like 4

It's a pretty big oversight imo. I used that traditional method to see live players and check on ping but now it's a bit of a hassle.

I press start then head to mute players.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

It's a pretty big oversight imo. I used that traditional method to see live players and check on ping but now it's a bit of a hassle.

I press start then head to mute players.

Yep, it's a huge oversight, in my opinion as well (I'm glad I am a privileged pc player, once again). 

It's a mistake/problem that I have to believe would have been spotted immediately by a player beta. I suppose that is not just some simple thing a game can do (probably have to pay a ton for a beta server, among other potential issues and costs). I'm just so used to player tested betas from the mmorpgs I used to play. And I find it sad that these "little" things slip into the game and create a negative experience. I mean, mistakes and bugs will happen, for sure, but some of these just should be caught and fixed prior to (cert and then) release.

All I can say is that I HATE not being able to pull the scoreboard up at the push of a button when I play as Jason. As a counselor it isn't bad since you can pull up the map and hit L1. They should have left it the same as before for Jason though since he has no emotes.

I'm a bit upset you can't push up on the D pad "quick" to see dead councelors anymore!!! To push the center square then R1 takes too long!!

• Like 1

They should remove Rear View as an option (R1) and map this to Emotes instead. Absolutely nobody I know uses it, and you can just rotate the camera anyway.

R1 becomes Block in Combat Mode, but that's fine - you wouldn't be able to Emote while stancing anyway, so no conflict. Being able to press up for the Scoreboard is vital.

I'm honestly mystified by these updates. It's like no focus testing or QA testing at all has taken place. They continually tinker with things nobody wanted changing (window mechanics, scoreboard, fonts) and add things nobody was really asking for (small maps, emotes) while breaking just as much as they fix glitch-wise.

Guys, honestly, sort your goddamn shit out. I'm sick of being an unpaid beta tester. Don't you think those of us here since launch have put up with enough bullshit?

11 minutes ago, ztomas1 said:

Pushing the black pad and R1 takes too long???? Let me guess you've never had a real job?

Let me guess - you've never been chased by a homicidal killer before?

It's not just the speed. You now have to stop the car to check how many potential pickups there are, for example. It negatively affects a bunch of gameplay dynamics.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ztomas1 said:

In the middle of a chase or when Pamela notifies you about someone entering the shack, you can't stand there to push buttons. You need to be able to move while checking the scoreboard. If someone's in the shack, then you need to quickly be able to see if any female counselor is alive so you can see if they are trying to kill you. By having to push multiple buttons, you will be delayed in seeing if it's a trick or not. By the time you're done, a female counselor could have put on the sweater and hooked up with Tommy. All they need is to unmask you (if they haven't done that already) and then you're dead. Even if it wasn't needed to see if they are trying to kill you, it makes no sense to remove it since the up button on the d-pad does absolutely nothing for Jason.

The fact of the matter is, as Jason, the scoreboard should not be disabled. Period.

Same with using it while spectating. Period.