Can't speak to that (with Part 8) as I main Savini Jason, but I did notice after the update had been installed that I was able to smash doors/windows quicker and get out of hit stuns a little quicker than usual.

• Like 1

I noticed that also. :) I thought getting out of stuns faster was exclusive to Jason Part VIII which is cool that all Jason's got a buff. No wonder I lead to that assumption.

Actually Jason didn't get any buffs I think the counselors actually got an unintended nerf. Example is hitting jason with a bat or wrench, the stun effect doesn't last long no matter the perk that you have on, same with fire crackers and the shotgun.  I think unintentionally the stun times got reduced with this update somehow. Jason shouldn't even be considered for anymore buffs PERIOD. He is already OP ( which is to be expected) but the counselors though, a little buff magic here and there wouldn't hurt, just to get a slight edge in our favor.

2 minutes ago, Zombigrlhunter said:

Actually Jason didn't get any buffs I think the counselors actually got an unintended nerf. Example is hitting jason with a bat or wrench, the stun effect doesn't last long no matter the perk that you have on, same with fire crackers and the shotgun.  I think unintentionally the stun times got reduced with this update somehow. Jason shouldn't even be considered for anymore buffs PERIOD. He is already OP ( which is to be expected) but the counselors though, a little buff magic here and there wouldn't hurt, just to get a slight edge in our favor.

Jason goes through doors much faster now (buff). The stun time was unintentionally increase on the patch before yesterday's, and I'm guessing they decreased it too much.

Jason Stun time got glitch in the previous patch and It was double the time it was supposed to. Now it's back to normal, I know feel like a very short time but it was like that before the previous patch.

Just now, Not Shelly said:

I played as Part 2 yesterday and I took down a fortified door in 3 hits! I think there is something changed.

Yeah they definitely made it easier to break doors. 6 hits was a little excessive in my opinion. I'm ok with the change.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Friday_Fan said:

I just played as part 3 and it still took 6 hits to break down a fortified door.

Damn, seriously? That sucks...

38 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Part 9 gets up quicker from stun, and part 7 seems like he can break doors quicker.

in my opinion that's really all Part 7 needed to be up there with the rest, I never thought he was that weaker than the others just took him longer to break down doors, kind of like part 6

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Part 9 gets up quicker from stun, and part 7 seems like he can break doors quicker.

Part 7 even says his destruction is better 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Truth said:

Jason goes through doors much faster now (buff). The stun time was unintentionally increase on the patch before yesterday's, and I'm guessing they decreased it too much.

If Jason is raging he will walk through doors no problem just like all of them, it all boils down to which Jason you choose. I have played many games since the new update and all the variety of Jasons I played against didn't seem any better then the other, excluding part 7 cause he is the only one whose destruction is the best. 

2 minutes ago, Zombigrlhunter said:

If Jason is raging he will walk through doors no problem just like all of them, it all boils down to which Jason you choose. I have played many games since the new update and all the variety of Jasons I played against didn't seem any better then the other, excluding part 7 cause he is the only one whose destruction is the best. 

I meant actually breaking the doors down, my bad.

Gotcha! I know part 3 Jason sucks at breaking doors down, I saw it this morning. I just know part 7 is the absolute best at destruction, I use part 7 for this ability alone