Sign in to follow this  
KaoJin

PSN Spring Break DLC not available for purchase?

33 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Aghhhhhhh it's out I have to tell my friend she been hyped for it Tiff you gonna happy (my friends name is Tiffany I'm not talking about the game Tiffany) when is it available for Australia 

24 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Aghhhhhhh it's out I have to tell my friend she been hyped for it Tiff you gonna happy (my friends name is Tiffany I'm not talking about the game Tiffany) when is it available for Australia 

I'm afraid I do not know. If I did I would inform you. I'm in the U.S sorry 

31 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Is it true Europe doesn't get this til next week?

It’s true, there’s a delay with Sony EU with the cert.

7 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Seems we are the ones waiting this time i checked dlc for f13 this morning but there was no swimsuits to buy only the theme for ps4. steam has it already though

2 hours ago, Davidt said:

Seems we are the ones waiting this time i checked dlc for f13 this morning but there was no swimsuits to buy only the theme for ps4. steam has it already though

:( i was so happy to be in a bikini but I guess not

12 hours ago, BoxingRouge said:

It’s true, there’s a delay with Sony EU with the cert.

Sucks that we couldn't play with you last night.  I wanted to make you jealous of my Chad in his tiger print banana hammock.;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Sucks that we couldn't play with you last night.  I wanted to make you jealous of my Chad in his tiger print banana hammock.;)

Oh don’t worry, I’m already jealous.

I don't see a lot of people posting threads about the swim suit thing, which is strange, because I encountered at least nine people online last night that had it for Tiffany, Jenny, Chad, and Deborah. I figured it would be more of a hot topic on here.