Sign in to follow this  
screwygirl

The update and stunning Jasob

They didn't mess with them. They fixed them. There was a glitch where the stun time was unintentionally doubled...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

They didn't mess with them. They fixed them. There was a glitch where the stun time was unintentionally doubled...

I think that he means to the very short stuns that he has now, i hit him with Buggzy and a bat and he was back to his feet in less than 5 seconds.

I'm hearing people insisting that stun weapons are breaking with one shot using anybody, the emoji window will lock in over spectate mode if you try to do it on exit, Jason can break windows as he does a throw kill, saw escapees as clumped dots on the active map... the usual stuff.

I think Jason needs another look at because i was playing part3 Jason and i was getting out of stuns alot quicker than when the game first came out.

3 hours ago, SDA said:

I'm hearing people insisting that stun weapons are breaking with one shot using anybody, the emoji window will lock in over spectate mode if you try to do it on exit, Jason can break windows as he does a throw kill, saw escapees as clumped dots on the active map... the usual stuff.

Not true. I stunned Jason multiple times with various weapons. They never broke on the first hit. 

• Like 1

Please post anything to do with the newest patch here.