Sign in to follow this  
Miss AJ

OMG Spring break is here in Crystal lake!

I can't believe it's here WOW I'm so freaking excited I can barely think straight right now. It's gonna be blowing up today. A lot of ppl weren't that excited about swimsuits but I'm amazed already, I've been wanting it so bad. Yay!!

Gun Media/Illphonic did a great job of being quiet till it was ready this time. What a surprise today!!  

Im buying my stuff asap when it's ready in the PSN store!  Illphonic get ready to receive my money Thank you 

• Like 2

I'm always excited about swimwear because I live in a tropical country hahahahah and AJ looks really good! All the new stuff seems really fun! I can't wait to go home and play like crazy!

• Like 1

The game is gonna be raised to another level today, talk about returning players just watch. Can't wait to see all the livestreams & YouTube videos on this stuff too. 

9 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

The game is gonna be raised to another level today, talk about returning players just watch. Can't wait to see all the livestreams & YouTube videos on this stuff too. 

...because of swimsuits? I'll take that bet.

4 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I remember you weren't enthusiastic about the clothes n swimsuits in previous posts on here. I know you rather have the Jarvis house & Pig splitter Jason b4 that. 

Im hearing streamers saying there's other bug fixes in the patch too like perks Grease Monkey or Heavy hitter, hopefully they're working properly now. Part 9 Jason has his own music now too, so there's other things to be happy about. XD

Thanx so much for that Chad!! It's nice that Xbox users got it early for once & not being left behind. I'm not gonna be able to turn this game off after the update today. 

10 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

10 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Pretty sure I would've already won that bet. ;)

Well it was a long freaking wait to getting something added to the game so you're right, the servers aren't getting overloaded like launch day or the 13,000cp giveaway weekend. 

You win your bet. I'm happy with what I wanted & Im good until Jarvis house map comes out in October whenever. 

11 minutes ago, Miss AJ said:

Well it was a long freaking wait to getting something added to the game so you're right, the servers aren't getting overloaded like launch day or the 13,000cp giveaway weekend. 

You win your bet. I'm happy with what I wanted & Im good until Jarvis house map comes out in October whenever. 

Hey, I'm happy you're happy. :)

Duplicate thread I'm afraid; there's already threads for discussion of the swimsuit clothing pack.