5 hours ago, HowAreYa said:

And that's what happens if you mix US inhabitants with EU inhabitants atm. They're wearing Spring Break clothes which is already available in the US, but the update didn't come yet in the EU. The game doesn't recognize the clothes. :lol:

It's a terrible glitch and needs to be fixed

This is ridiculous, as a UK player myself on the PS4 it is madness that we have to sit and wait for the patch to eventually get released. Did we not all buy the same game, are we going to get anything as a bonus for not being able to play with friends for a week?? 

I suspect the answer is going to be a NO.

now everyone knows what xbox has gone through, but at least you are getting the patch and dont have to wait until the next one

One of my US friends just said buy it from the US store.... f...no yes its a great game when it works but i'm not spending another $40 just to play again

I live in Australia. This means I do not have the update yet. My problem is I can't even play a game with anyone because I glitch out of the game. This is due to them having the spring break update and I do not.

it's pretty horrible a bunch of people got effed over on playing this weekend, when more people might have come back, dlc and an update.

On 9/21/2017 at 1:48 PM, Killer Franchise said:

Traps - Some Counselors differ compared to others

Before the 9.21.2017 Patch Adam could hit 2 traps before limping now it is only 1. 

Below shows how many traps you can NOW hit before limping:

1 Trap before limping:

Brandon Wilson
Adam Palomino
Kenny Riedell
Eric Lachappa
A.J. Mason
Tiffany Cox
Deborah Kim 

2 Traps before limping: 

Tommy Jarvis
Vanessa Jones
Chad Kensington
Jenny Myers

Okay, after testing ALL Counselors, I updated my original post.

Luck now affects trap damage and I can confirm that 6 is the break point for 2 Traps.

I love Friday the 13th and I love this game. When it's working, it's an absolute blast to play and it really nails the look, feel, and spirit of the film series. You can tell it was designed with a lot of love for the source material.

I currently have 97 hours invested in this game on PC but thanks to the new update I can't play it anymore. I am heartbroken. :(

The previous patch saw the performance take a major hit (slowdown/FPS drops) where there wasn't any before, but as of the newest patch now there's MASSIVE SLOWDOWN ON THE MAIN MENU SCREENS...and that's if the game doesn't crash at the main menu first. And if I magically manage to start searching for a game to join (if the slowdown and crashing doesn't stop me) it'll just look and look and look and then finally time out and kick me back to the super-framey menu again. NONE OF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE. THE GAME PLAYED PERFECTLY BEFORE THE LAST TWO UPDATES.

Again, I have to stress that the game ran perfectly fine on my rig before the last two updates. It's not a matter of playing at settings my PC can't handle or not meeting specs. It played smoothly before, and now after the updates it doesn't...therefore, it's the updates and not my PC. That's a fact.

I love this game to death and have greatly appreciated the devs for making it, but the fact is that with every new update the game gets more and more broken. Please stop wasting time on worthless things like emotes and bathing suits and fix the base game first. I paid $40 for a game I can no longer play, and I'm very upset about it. I'd love to see the game working properly again.

Hell, just roll the game back to the state it was in before the last two updates...nothing added will be missed and it will actually work again.

• Like 2

What happened to the other emotes that were in the trailer for the Spring Break pack.

Dancing emote (Jenny, Tiffany, Vanessa)

Flexing emote (Chad)

Blowing kisses emote (Jenny)

Posing/Relaxed emote (Tiffany)

These were all in the trailer but we didn't see any of these in- game.

Hopefully if we do get these emotes, each character will be able to have them, I would love to flex with Tiffany.

2 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I love Friday the 13th and I love this game. When it's working, it's an absolute blast to play and it really nails the look, feel, and spirit of the film series. You can tell it was designed with a lot of love for the source material.

I currently have 97 hours invested in this game on PC but thanks to the new update I can't play it anymore. I am heartbroken. :(

The previous patch saw the performance take a major hit (slowdown/FPS drops) where there wasn't any before, but as of the newest patch now there's MASSIVE SLOWDOWN ON THE MAIN MENU SCREENS...and that's if the game doesn't crash at the main menu first. And if I magically manage to start searching for a game to join (if the slowdown and crashing doesn't stop me) it'll just look and look and look and then finally time out and kick me back to the super-framey menu again. NONE OF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE. THE GAME PLAYED PERFECTLY BEFORE THE LAST TWO UPDATES.

Again, I have to stress that the game ran perfectly fine on my rig before the last two updates. It's not a matter of playing at settings my PC can't handle or not meeting specs. It played smoothly before, and now after the updates it doesn't...therefore, it's the updates and not my PC. That's a fact.

I love this game to death and have greatly appreciated the devs for making it, but the fact is that with every new update the game gets more and more broken. Please stop wasting time on worthless things like emotes and bathing suits and fix the base game first. I paid $40 for a game I can no longer play, and I'm very upset about it. I'd love to see the game working properly again.

Hell, just roll the game back to the state it was in before the last two updates...nothing added will be missed and it will actually work again.

Same, same, same!!!! The exactly same problem. 

• Like 2

On 21/09/2017 at 10:27 PM, ♣Blond♣ said:

Guys i don't want to be a crying hoe but where's the rain :( 

Same hoe same