Sign in to follow this  
thecheshirecat19

1000 matches with Jason trophy glitched

My friend and I did try to get the 1000 matches with Jason trophy. We definitifly did do over 1000 rounds but he still dosen't have the trophy. So does someone know if some have problems with it?

1 minute ago, thecheshirecat19 said:

My friend and I did try to get the 1000 matches with Jason trophy. We definitifly did do over 1000 rounds but he still dosen't have the trophy. So does someone know if some have problems with it?

May wanna double check your overall matches played.

And it might be bugged. Other achievements were. This achievement is extremely demanding and requires a lot of hours though so it'd make sense if this flew under the radar until now.

Dayum! Out of probably 1,500 matches total, I can count on one hand how many times I've played as Jason... 

I don't know of any glitches on the trophy though, sorry. I know how much of a bitch it is to do so much in a game, only to be let down by an error. 

50 minutes ago, thecheshirecat19 said:

When did they introduce the new 1 vs 1 game mode?

I want in on this action. :lol:

Kramer-ping-pong-smash-Seinfeld.gif

1000 matches later...

1fbdbdac0e1693108a02.gif

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, thecheshirecat19 said:

Maybe this only works for Public Matches?

1 minute ago, mojitodominic said:

Maybe this only works for Public Matches?

No it works for private too, just takes a very long time.

• Like 1

Just now, tjohnnyblue said:

No it works for private too, just takes a very long time.

I guess content will decide if I get that trophy. Those are the only two that I'm missing. And sadly in PS4 you can't track progress..

3 minutes ago, mojitodominic said:

I guess content will decide if I get that trophy. Those are the only two that I'm missing. And sadly in PS4 you can't track progress..

Yeah it kinda sucks you can't really check stats or true progession on the PS4. It made it difficult tracking the PHD and all the numbers game trophies on the 4. Its more or less a waiting game for them to pop, without a clue of what's actually needed.

2 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Yeah it kinda sucks you can't really check stats or true progession on the PS4. It made it difficult tracking the PHD and all the numbers game trophies on the 4. Its more or less a waiting game for them to pop, without a clue of what's actually needed.

I Know... I got my murder PhD Earlier this week and I was missing the heart punch. Can't even believe I hadn't done that one before!!!

1 minute ago, mojitodominic said:

I Know... I got my murder PhD Earlier this week and I was missing the heart punch. Can't even believe I hadn't done that one before!!!

Hell, it might have been. When mine popped, I was almost certain it was something I had done before.

6 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Hell, it might have been. When mine popped, I was almost certain it was something I had done before.

I thought I was missing the Barn Fence at Higgins which is a map exclusive and was pushing for that but Looks that I've done that one and I don't even remember.

Just now, mojitodominic said:

I thought I was missing the Barn Fence at Higgins which is a map exclusive and was pushing for that but Looks that I've done that one and I don't even remember.

Yep some of them can be done in various places, the one you are talking about I think can be done on the bridge between Stillwater and Blair's Cove and also on the post of the raised cabin diagonally across from the main Packanack lodge.

JEEBUS!!!! how the hell did you find the time to even play that many matches???  Put the controller down, and step outside every once in a while.

Image result for sun too bright gif

(steps outside for the first time after playing a 1000 matches)

On 21.9.2017 at 8:12 PM, JasonOverlook said:

I have about 100 more to go, will let you know if any problems arise.

And did you get the trophy? My friend for did over 1000(we counted) and still didn't get the trophy.