Why do so many people have an adversion to teamwork???? Teamwork is paramount in this game, it's what makes this game enjoyable, it's what helps get objectives done faster, it's what helps you actually kill jason.  Playing by yourself is all right from time to time, cause each lobby is different, and it's natural for tactics to change with each instance, some people purposefully hide items and if this happens I secure my own way out because I'm not bringing someone with me who doesn't help out with anything and hinders the rest of us.

TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAMWORK!!!

The perfect teamwork situation: 

•Deborah got the gas.

•A.J got the battery.

•Maybe Tiffany or Buggzy is there for a backseat ride.

•Nobody misses a skill check.

•Everyone grabs a weapon so they can beat Jason down in case he stops the car.

*Then suddenly Chad runs out of nowhere and starts the car to the four seater with the phone box fuse, the other set of keys, and had the gas to the two seater..... (I know items wash up on shore, but you get the idea)

*Everyone sadly watches Chad drive off without a single crash.

• Like 1

I love playing Jason in the public matches due to lack of teamwork.  It's fairly easy to pick them off one by one.  Private is a different story.  The players I play with in private are well coordinated and often work on multiple objectives at the same time forcing me to choose which one to try to stop and having to let the other one go.  They love to gang up on me when I show up to try to stop them.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

I love playing Jason in the public matches due to lack of teamwork.  It's fairly easy to pick them off one by one.  Private is a different story.  The players I play with in private are well coordinated and often work on multiple objectives at the same time forcing me to choose which one to try to stop and having to let the other one go.  They love to gang up on me when I show up to try to stop them.

You’re great as Jason.B)

• Like 2

This game without teamwork means nothing to me. And I play as AJ most of the time. I'm not interested on being the stealth queen haha I rather have my team alive in the end of the match. 

1 hour ago, BoxingRouge said:

You’re great as Jason.B)

I have my good matches and my bad matches.  I have to constantly remind myself not to get upset if a lot of the counselors escape me and that I don't need to go 8 for 8 every time and to just have fun. Unfortunately there are times when frustration set in and I forget that. :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Etboogiedown said:

Counselors should be doing drugs, drinking, and playing strip monopoly while waiting for their unsuspected death.

Maybe this could replace spectating? All the dead/escaped counselors just throw a party and can watch the cameras on a little old school tube tv in the background. I think that would be fun!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vaderspupil said:

I have my good matches and my bad matches.  I have to constantly remind myself not to get upset if a lot of the counselors escape me and that I don't need to go 8 for 8 every time and to just have fun. Unfortunately there are times when frustration set in and I forget that. :(

Me too, I’m happy if I get at least 4 or 5.