Jump to content
RAGEVIRUS

What games are you looking forward to?

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, GreenEyedBandit said:

Days gone, state of decay 2 also plus that one with Reedus from the walking dead in. Can't think of the name.

Death Stranding. It does look pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS4, so I won't be playing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Death Stranding. It does look pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS4, so I won't be playing it.

Thats it. Gotta have both systems man! Nothing worse than missing out on those exclusive titles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GreenEyedBandit said:

Thats it. Gotta have both systems man! Nothing worse than missing out on those exclusive titles.

Ah man, I'm pretty well covered when it comes to gaming. XBox OneX, PC, Laptop, son still plays the PS3, NES Mini, SNES Mini, Original XBox (Green Halo Edition), an original NES (with about 40 games), son's 3DS, Galaxy Tab8, son's IPad Mini, and a working Commodore 64. I guess I can afford to miss a couple of exclusive PSN titles. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Ah man, I'm pretty well covered when it comes to gaming. XBox OneX, PC, Laptop, son still plays the PS3, NES Mini, SNES Mini, Original XBox (Green Halo Edition), an original NES (with about 40 games), son's 3DS, Galaxy Tab8, son's IPad Mini, and a working Commodore 64. I guess I can afford to miss a couple of exclusive PSN titles. ;)

So you got a pc too then. The others dont really count(as they suck). Scorpio and a pro do it for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GreenEyedBandit said:

So you got a pc too then. The others dont really count(as they suck). Scorpio and a pro do it for me. 

Good for you. I'm happy with the systems I have, even though they suck in your opinion. But, just like assholes, we all have opinions.;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking forward to buying Resident Evil 6 and Call of Duty: WWII once I get my paycheck saved up at the end of January. As far as new games go, I'm definitely getting the new Spider-Man and Red Dead 2 in April. After that, I'll be back working at a summer camp and won't be playing any games until the end of July.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last Year the Horror game. Looks really well detailed and better than Friday the 13th and DBD.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on consoles, so I hope Last Year is good but it won't be an option for a while longer yet.

I still want to catch up on RE7 and Assassin's Creed Origins, but otherwise, my main trio this year so far will be Sea of Thieves, Metro Exodus and Skull and Bones.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I'm on consoles, so I hope Last Year is good but it won't be an option for a while longer yet.

I still want to catch up on RE7 and Assassin's Creed Origins, but otherwise, my main trio this year so far will be Sea of Thieves, Metro Exodus and Skull and Bones.

Me neither. I am on Console as well, and they are starting with Steam :( so we will have to wait a little while before we see it. But it does look great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been looking at Last Year lately and gotta say I'm impressed. The play style seems kind of Predator to me, and I still fire up AvP on occasion just to hunt some army men. LY is really well polished, really ambient. I don't, however, like the killers. They're design is just kind of, so-so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last Year looks appealing. I hope it will take the shortcomings of Dead By Daylight and Friday the 13th and refine gameplay. I hope they make each killer and survivor stand out. It seems like they are on the right track with specific roles for each survivor, but we won't know how it plays out until it gets brought into the spotlight. Hopefully in a few months, more info will be shared from the developers.

In other news, Dark Souls Remastered just got announced. I hope it doesn't destroy the mechanics of the original.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:36 PM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Resident evil 2 remake

Is that definitely happening this year?? ... I've been waiting for this for so long!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 6:31 AM, TiffanyCox said:

Last Year the Horror game. Looks really well detailed and better than Friday the 13th and DBD.

I'm getting more and more excited for Last Year. Is there any kind of expected release date for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, DARK SOULS 1 [REMASTERED], DAYS GONE, & DEATH STRANDING. 

STATE OF DECAY 2, Looks awesome, [But I DO NOT Currently have a XBOX.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 8:44 AM, Roy's #1 Fan said:

I'm getting more and more excited for Last Year. Is there any kind of expected release date for it?

What is this one? I'll have to check it out. Sounds interesting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Erik13E said:

What is this one? I'll have to check it out. Sounds interesting!

It essentially looks like a generic version of Friday the 13th, but with different killers to choose from. They're only developing it on PC at the moment.

http://www.lastyearthegame.com/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Roy's #1 Fan said:

It essentially looks like a generic version of Friday the 13th, but with different killers to choose from. They're only developing it on PC at the moment.

http://www.lastyearthegame.com/

I Gotcha, It looks cool, TY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×