RAGEVIRUS

What games are you looking forward to?

7 hours ago, GreenEyedBandit said:

Days gone, state of decay 2 also plus that one with Reedus from the walking dead in. Can't think of the name.

Death Stranding. It does look pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS4, so I won't be playing it.

5 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Death Stranding. It does look pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS4, so I won't be playing it.

Thats it. Gotta have both systems man! Nothing worse than missing out on those exclusive titles.

3 hours ago, GreenEyedBandit said:

Thats it. Gotta have both systems man! Nothing worse than missing out on those exclusive titles.

Ah man, I'm pretty well covered when it comes to gaming. XBox OneX, PC, Laptop, son still plays the PS3, NES Mini, SNES Mini, Original XBox (Green Halo Edition), an original NES (with about 40 games), son's 3DS, Galaxy Tab8, son's IPad Mini, and a working Commodore 64. I guess I can afford to miss a couple of exclusive PSN titles. ;)

2 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Ah man, I'm pretty well covered when it comes to gaming. XBox OneX, PC, Laptop, son still plays the PS3, NES Mini, SNES Mini, Original XBox (Green Halo Edition), an original NES (with about 40 games), son's 3DS, Galaxy Tab8, son's IPad Mini, and a working Commodore 64. I guess I can afford to miss a couple of exclusive PSN titles. ;)

So you got a pc too then. The others dont really count(as they suck). Scorpio and a pro do it for me. 

2 hours ago, GreenEyedBandit said:

So you got a pc too then. The others dont really count(as they suck). Scorpio and a pro do it for me. 

Good for you. I'm happy with the systems I have, even though they suck in your opinion. But, just like assholes, we all have opinions.;)

I'm looking forward to buying Resident Evil 6 and Call of Duty: WWII once I get my paycheck saved up at the end of January. As far as new games go, I'm definitely getting the new Spider-Man and Red Dead 2 in April. After that, I'll be back working at a summer camp and won't be playing any games until the end of July.

Last Year the Horror game. Looks really well detailed and better than Friday the 13th and DBD.

• Like 1

I'm on consoles, so I hope Last Year is good but it won't be an option for a while longer yet.

I still want to catch up on RE7 and Assassin's Creed Origins, but otherwise, my main trio this year so far will be Sea of Thieves, Metro Exodus and Skull and Bones.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I'm on consoles, so I hope Last Year is good but it won't be an option for a while longer yet.

I still want to catch up on RE7 and Assassin's Creed Origins, but otherwise, my main trio this year so far will be Sea of Thieves, Metro Exodus and Skull and Bones.

Me neither. I am on Console as well, and they are starting with Steam :( so we will have to wait a little while before we see it. But it does look great!

I've been looking at Last Year lately and gotta say I'm impressed. The play style seems kind of Predator to me, and I still fire up AvP on occasion just to hunt some army men. LY is really well polished, really ambient. I don't, however, like the killers. They're design is just kind of, so-so. 

Last Year looks appealing. I hope it will take the shortcomings of Dead By Daylight and Friday the 13th and refine gameplay. I hope they make each killer and survivor stand out. It seems like they are on the right track with specific roles for each survivor, but we won't know how it plays out until it gets brought into the spotlight. Hopefully in a few months, more info will be shared from the developers.

In other news, Dark Souls Remastered just got announced. I hope it doesn't destroy the mechanics of the original.

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:36 PM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Resident evil 2 remake

Is that definitely happening this year?? ... I've been waiting for this for so long!!

On 1/10/2018 at 6:31 AM, TiffanyCox said:

Last Year the Horror game. Looks really well detailed and better than Friday the 13th and DBD.

I'm getting more and more excited for Last Year. Is there any kind of expected release date for it?

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, DARK SOULS 1 [REMASTERED], DAYS GONE, & DEATH STRANDING. 

STATE OF DECAY 2, Looks awesome, [But I DO NOT Currently have a XBOX.]

On 1/12/2018 at 8:44 AM, Roy's #1 Fan said:

I'm getting more and more excited for Last Year. Is there any kind of expected release date for it?

What is this one? I'll have to check it out. Sounds interesting!

6 hours ago, Erik13E said:

What is this one? I'll have to check it out. Sounds interesting!

It essentially looks like a generic version of Friday the 13th, but with different killers to choose from. They're only developing it on PC at the moment.

http://www.lastyearthegame.com/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Roy's #1 Fan said:

It essentially looks like a generic version of Friday the 13th, but with different killers to choose from. They're only developing it on PC at the moment.

http://www.lastyearthegame.com/

I Gotcha, It looks cool, TY