BigRed

Death Camera(s), Camp Camera, Player Camera

Do people have a preference to what they see or would like? 

I would prefer to watch Jason and not see any of the other counsellors because I think this would also cut back on friends being able to help their friends out and I'm sure we've all been on the end of a troll helping their mate out, right? 

Or would you prefer full moving camera access?

Just now, BigRed said:

Or would you prefer full moving camera access?

I like the way it is right now. Although the static camp cameras could use a 360° view.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I like the way it is right now. Although the static camp cameras could use a 360° view.

Yeah it's alright just now. 360 would be a nice touch. 

I think a satellite view where you could watch all of the action from above would be cool. Not a moveable camera. Just one that shows the entire map. It would great to watch a group of counselors who are starting a car and calling the cops at the same time and see what Jason does. Or seeing a Jason outside in stalk and an unsuspecting counselor running towards him.   I understand the cheater problem with that but from someone who doesn't cheat it would definitely enhance my spectating. Maybe something available only for private matches? (And yes I know you get cheaters in private matches too, but I trust all of the friends that I play with) 

• Like 1

First time post,  sort of an introduction.... I am a huge f13 fan and love the game...I always check the website and forums for updates and really love all the great suggestions all the members come up with.....

You can really tell all of you are super fans and are enjoying the game as much as I do.....

With that I think it would really be cool if during spectating after escaping or more likely being killled... lol (me).

it would be cool if you could switch views to a first person perspective of all the counselors....

what do you guys think?