I am having a problem on Friday the 13th the Game for PS4 with the same ole error ce-34878-0.....my third time talking about this and it seems nothing is working I have rebooted,reinstalled,wiped out and other such things for my PS4.....alot of games are messed up and i know its not the console because I just was playing an entire game with no problem but its F13 that it happens so frequent.....it ruins the game and really gives me the reason for wanting Single player so badly rn.

I am asking anyone for help because if i have to get a new Ps4 i am gonna be heavily exhausted....

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

alot of games are messed up and i know its not the console

If it's multiple games, why are you assuming it's F13? I'm on xbox so I can't really help, I'm just curious.

8 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I am having a problem on Friday the 13th the Game for PS4 with the same ole error ce-34878-0.....my third time talking about this and it seems nothing is working I have rebooted,reinstalled,wiped out and other such things for my PS4.....alot of games are messed up and i know its not the console because I just was playing an entire game with no problem but its F13 that it happens so frequent.....it ruins the game and really gives me the reason for wanting Single player so badly rn.

I am asking anyone for help because if i have to get a new Ps4 i am gonna be heavily exhausted....

Is this the crash screen? I've had that a few times. A few times with Skyrim too. Think it's just one of those things, mate. 

2 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Is this the crash screen? I've had that a few times. A few times with Skyrim too. Think it's just one of those things, mate. 

Yeah it one of those.

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yeah it one of those.

Unless it happens a lot and I guess, like, one in three games then it just happens. I've had it happen maybe...six times since I've had the game and I've had the game I wanna say three months now?

7 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Unless it happens a lot and I guess, like, one in three games then it just happens. I've had it happen maybe...six times since I've had the game and I've had the game I wanna say three months now?

Been having this since I got F13 :(

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Been having this since I got F13 :(

How regularly? 

On 9/20/2017 at 11:35 AM, BigRed said:

How regularly? 

It's so regular i can't properly play the game AT all like if i was playing for about 10-20 minutes it will 100% kick me out the entire game.