GamePlayingGuru

Am I Unstoppable?

Level 101, countless days played, extreme experience in playing, 80% of badges completed, 80% of trophies earned, countless escapes against many Jasons, and many perfect 7/7 & 8/8 games as Jason. I think I may be unstoppable in this game. Attempt to humble me, please. Add me on PSN: GamePlayingGuru and challenge me.

• Thanks 1

On 19.9.2017 at 9:08 PM, GamePlayingGuru said:

Level 101, countless days played, extreme experience in playing, 80% of badges completed, 80% of trophies earned, countless escapes against many Jasons, and many perfect 7/7 & 8/8 games as Jason. I think I may be unstoppable in this game. Attempt to humble me, please. Add me on PSN: GamePlayingGuru and challenge me.

Hey Guru! I’ve been playing with u a couple of days ago and u rock dude. My gamertag on psn is amnesiahaze1984 I think u remember me. Dude and I gotta admit ur the best player I’ve seen on this game and I play since release too. I’m 101 for couple of months now and pretty much play daily. Killed every Jason multiple times and got all the badges except the 100 boat escapes. But this dude is extreme. He was fighting me while I was Jason for about 12-13 minutes and I’m talking about fighting not running away the whole time. I didn’t stand a chance. Anyone who thinks they have skills try playing against this dude. He’s a killer no matter if on the counselors side or beeing Jason. Kick some ass bro. U deserve it. Ur the best I’ve seen or played against