Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

Restarted app 5th time,still nothing.I really want to know what i did wrong not giving me my tape.

44 minutes ago, antonz said:

Restarted app 5th time,still nothing.I really want to know what i did wrong not giving me my tape.

It’s very unlikely you did anything wrong. The game is just glitchy and needs to be fixed. It’s just unfortunate that they said the tapes were fixed with this latest update and apparently they aren’t.

1 hour ago, Jds255 said:

It’s very unlikely you did anything wrong. The game is just glitchy and needs to be fixed. It’s just unfortunate that they said the tapes were fixed with this latest update and apparently they aren’t.

So youre saying its happened to others,but is there no fix for this?

I just found a tape a minute ago. Not in inventory. So either not fixed or NO tapes stick, at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Omnichris64 said:

I just found a tape a minute ago. Not in inventory. So either not fixed or NO tapes stick, at the moment.

It seems to me that no new tapes are showing up for anyone that gets them right now. This is extremely odd.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Penguin said:

It seems to me that no new tapes are showing up for anyone that gets them right now. This is extremely odd.

I'm leaning to that as well.

2 hours ago, antonz said:

So youre saying its happened to others,but is there no fix for this?

It’s happening to everyone since the latest update. It appears that all tapes will not count until it is fixed/updated later. So frustrating.

And Gertz mentioned in the “state of the patch” thread that there will be no “backfill” of tapes that are found and don’t count. In other words, any tapes that are found and don’t count will not ever count.

Found my first tape today, then when the match was over and we were sent back to the lobby I left and went to check what was on the tape. Couldn’t find it. I had no tapes to listen to apparently I was so sad

Well shit, I have found 2 tapes, but I've never checked out the 2nd one. Now reading all these posts is making me worry that I still only have the one.....

I found a tape today in the Packanack small map as Fox and I can confirm that the patch worked! I have my tape! I got #6.

• Like 1

Found two tapes since update neither stuck. I have 10 so might be duplicates but they said it would be fixed in this patch. ☹

40 minutes ago, BomBarton said:

Found two tapes since update neither stuck. I have 10 so might be duplicates but they said it would be fixed in this patch. ☹

Do you mean since the main update on the 25th or since the little patch yesterday?

I found a tape today, but it doesn't show up in my progression. I was excited I finally found one, but this is very disappointing.

Explanation for this?

1 hour ago, HowAreYa said:

I found a tape today, but it doesn't show up in my progression. I was excited I finally found one, but this is very disappointing.

Explanation for this?

Was this your first tape? And found after the latest patch last night?

If so, tapes are still really messed up. You can’t even say it was a duplicate if you didn’t have other tapes to begin with :/

9 hours ago, The Razor's Edge said:

Found my 5th Pamela tape on Higgins Haven big last night. Tape #19.

Now have tapes: 1, 2, 10, 13, 19

Found my 6th one last night on Crystal Lake small. Tape #3.

Found my first Pamela Tape (#3) yesterday, on Jarvis House. Today I found my first Tommy Tape (#12), on Crystal Lake. Both in my inventory!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jds255 said:

Was this your first tape? And found after the latest patch last night?

If so, tapes are still really messed up. You can’t even say it was a duplicate if you didn’t have other tapes to begin with :/

How it happened: I found my first tape that game, I escaped with the car, game ends, I'm looking in my inventory and I see no Pamela tape unlocked, after that I wanted to restart the game, but when I closed it, it said "Update queued", after installing the update I started my game again but it's still unlocked.

39 minutes ago, HowAreYa said:

How it happened: I found my first tape that game, I escaped with the car, game ends, I'm looking in my inventory and I see no Pamela tape unlocked, after that I wanted to restart the game, but when I closed it, it said "Update queued", after installing the update I started my game again but it's still unlocked.

Ahhh, it seems none of the tapes between the 10/25 update and the hot fix were counted. That explains if you hadn’t done the hot fix yet. Since that hot fix it seems better, I got 2 tapes yesterday and they both counted.

5 hours ago, Jds255 said:

Ahhh, it seems none of the tapes between the 10/25 update and the hot fix were counted. That explains if you hadn’t done the hot fix yet. Since that hot fix it seems better, I got 2 tapes yesterday and they both counted.

Yep hotfix took care it, every tape I have found since has been counted.

• Like 2