Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

1 hour ago, TheButtonMasher said:

2 in one day? fucking end me.

Yep. Not the first time I’ve found 2 duplicates in one day either. Right now I’ve had 4 consecutive duplicates in 3 days. They need to fix this bullshit

58 minutes ago, Jds255 said:

Yep. Not the first time I’ve found 2 duplicates in one day either. Right now I’ve had 4 consecutive duplicates in 3 days. They need to fix this bullshit

You've found 4 in 3 days. I've found none in 4 months. Quit whining.

21 minutes ago, Titan_313 said:

You've found 4 in 3 days. I've found none in 4 months. Quit whining.

I might as well have found zero in 3 days.

And quit whining that you’ve found zero in 4 months :)

I found 4 over the weekend (double xp)and it was just searching drawers . I was level 47 and started finding them at 54 through 63. 

On 19/09/2017 at 0:46 PM, TestedTwice said:

Did the host quit before the match finished? That's what happened to me. 

Yeah that's about right. Doesn't help if the game ends premature which is more often than not. I have 8 tapes, it's just a case of open draws like a mad man if you really want them.

1 tape I found Jason grabbed me just as the meter ran down so I lost it.

For god sake, it's still glitched, have found three tapes for the last three days and still have 13 tapes, duplicates. This is my sixth duplicate for the whole time. Fix it, pls.

• Like 1

On 21/10/2017 at 11:52 AM, token said:

For god sake, it's still glitched, have found three tapes for the last three days and still have 13 tapes, duplicates. This is my sixth duplicate for the whole time. Fix it, pls.

I know what you mean. I just found my tenth duplicate. I have found 20 total so I should have them all. Instead, it shows I have 10.

Edit: Shit, make that eleven duplicates out of 21 tapes found...

123 hours in (Level 47) and finally found my first Pamela Tape (#19) in a drawer in Packnack Lodge!

It's funny...the way people were talking about these tapes, I assumed they only popped up randomly on the map in the woods (hidden in bushes or something). Simply opening a drawer and finding one was quite a shock. But based on the frequency, I guess I'll have to have 2,460 hours of playtime before I find 'em all...  :(

What gives? Last month in a 10 day period I found five tapes, and one duplicate tape. And it was one every night back to back almost. 6 tapes in a week. It took me til level 85 to get my first then I found plenty of them. But now it's ran cold again. I haven't even got a duplicate in the past 100 games. Was I just getting all the tapes I should of had by now at once, or was I on some incredibly rare lucky streak?

I'd say incredibly rare lucky streak because, my god, five tapes in 10 days? I hope you played the lottery that week.

I really don't think level relates to tapes being found, personally. I've seen low level people find them and high level not. I simply think they slightly upped the chance rate a month or two ago.

I found 2 more tapes today. One of them even counted! So I’m at 13 even though I have found 27 :/ 

Hopefully today’s patch has finally taken care of the duplicates :)

3 hours ago, Jds255 said:

I found 2 more tapes today. One of them even counted! So I’m at 13 even though I have found 27 :/ 

Hopefully today’s patch has finally taken care of the duplicates :)

It hasn't, at least on the PS4. I finally found a second tape tonight and excitedly rushed to hear it, only to find out that I still had just one tape. Such a huge bummer.

After a new update this night i found a two new Pamela's tapes, guess what? Yes, just an other duplicates. I have 14 tapes and (listen!) 8 duplicates. It‘s getting very annoying. Now i could understand what a RARE status means. Is there a chance we could get a substitution for duplicates due to the game logs?

So do we need a Tommy Tapes thread now too...? Or maybe just change the name here.

@Titan_313 Any luck yet?

Feeling terrible,finally found a tape,couldnt wait for match to end to listen to it,not there. What did I do wrong? Pressed x and everything.

I refreshed the application 4 times now,and the tape still doesnt show up,just my luck,and I was ecstatic about finally getting my 1st tape ever,sigh.

Damn.... judging by the above comments duplicate tapes are still not fixed. If so, that fucking sucks. I guess I figured it was too good to be true.