Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

Haha haha I found them all but you guys broke it and none of them play anymore! The elusive tape player has dead batteries....

xbox

• Sad 1

Hello campers :)

I got all 33 tapes. It's a hard grind but it is doable. I will monitor this thread. It is just about opening drawers. Playing the game really. But it became an obsession for me. I counted drawers...the worst was a 2500 drawer gap. I will always remember the summer of 2019 as F13. But it will be a good memory. It was a blast. Just keep playing....you will get them. Happy camping :)

• Thanks 1

Finally collected the last 4 Tommy tapes I needed the other night. I have now collected all tapes for my PSN account and my son’s PSN account. Seems like I collected them a lot faster under my son’s account though. 

Now is a good time to find them during this current event. I have had several matches where I have found multiple tapes during the same match. 

• Like 1

Get in there campers ! Guaranteed tape drop in every match ! Can someone explain that to me ? I got all 33...well worth it if you are a F13 fan. It's Friday the 13th ! Ha ha

Thanks @mattshotcha the Guaranteed tape drops are awesome!!!

A huge success so far found more last night than I have for the entirety of 2019 !!!

Two more Tommy tapes and three Pamela tapes to go!!!!

*******Edit !!! WOOOOOooOoO!!! found all the tapes !!!!**************

Best F13 weekend ever!!!

Edited by OCT 31 1978
Added in Pure Joy
  • Like 1

While more than a year ago I have all the tapes in my main account. In my account that I currently have 10 months this weekend, I find more tapes than months playing with this account. Big event

Well I've finally done it. Got on yesterday to find the final tape I needed, Tommy tape #12, and in the very first match...

• Like 1

Been grabbing those things and I didn't even knew what are those for XD

Unfortunately, I missed the guaranteed tape drop Event 😕

is there another One planned? When?

after 2 years playing, I have all Pamela, but only one Tommy tape so far (PS4)

2 hours ago, Wolledc said:

is there another One planned? When?

There’s nothing planned at the moment that we are aware of, but they normally do the events around holidays, and we do have a Friday the 13th coming up in a few weeks. Just keep checking their official Twitter page, you’ll find out about an event there before anywhere else. 

@Wolledc Hello camper. I hate to sound negative but I grinded all summer to get all 33 tapes because I fear this game is jeopardised by the ongoing lawsuit ....so if you have the time , then grind like a madman. It's not easy, it takes a lot of time but I felt  I had to advise you - Get the tapes sooner rather than later cos this game is in the courts. I know the pressure I was under. Some say you can listen to them on YouTube but I don't like that. If you have time, get them now. Just saying...I hope I helped out.