Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

I still need a few more Tommys. I always find the Pam's and try to let someone know in the lobby, but I dont even think anyone really cares about them anymore.. lol

My tapes are all locked on Xbox. They were previously all unlocked from way back in 2018. I still have my badges and other game progress.

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I still need a few more Tommys. I always find the Pam's and try to let someone know in the lobby, but I dont even think anyone really cares about them anymore.. lol

That’s my experience too, people have actually been annoyed at me saying there’s a tape available, lol.

22 minutes ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

My tapes are all locked on Xbox. They were previously all unlocked from way back in 2018. I still have my badges and other game progress.

That sucks, hope it’s just a bug and you get them back, man.

Have all Pamela tapes. 2 more Tommy tapes left to find on the Xbox One X.

Update: Bug for the Pamela and Tommy tapes. Can't listen to or pick any tape on Xbox.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, Ralph Voorhees said:

Same here

25 minutes ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

I got all the tapes for both characters. A great addition to the game and adds to the stories in the movies. 

Welcome to camp, I agree the tapes are an excellent addition to both the game and mythology.

Could you do me a solid and make an introduction post when you got a second, it helps Damon (Mod) and gives us a chance to greet you.

• Like 1