Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

I still need a few more Tommys. I always find the Pam's and try to let someone know in the lobby, but I dont even think anyone really cares about them anymore.. lol

My tapes are all locked on Xbox. They were previously all unlocked from way back in 2018. I still have my badges and other game progress.

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I still need a few more Tommys. I always find the Pam's and try to let someone know in the lobby, but I dont even think anyone really cares about them anymore.. lol

That’s my experience too, people have actually been annoyed at me saying there’s a tape available, lol.

22 minutes ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

My tapes are all locked on Xbox. They were previously all unlocked from way back in 2018. I still have my badges and other game progress.

That sucks, hope it’s just a bug and you get them back, man.

Have all Pamela tapes. 2 more Tommy tapes left to find on the Xbox One X.

Update: Bug for the Pamela and Tommy tapes. Can't listen to or pick any tape on Xbox.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, Ralph Voorhees said:

Same here

25 minutes ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

I got all the tapes for both characters. A great addition to the game and adds to the stories in the movies. 

Welcome to camp, I agree the tapes are an excellent addition to both the game and mythology.

Could you do me a solid and make an introduction post when you got a second, it helps Damon (Mod) and gives us a chance to greet you.

• Like 1

Hi...I am level 34 and have 3 tapes. I'm just getting back into the game since I didn't play much in the last year. Does your characters luck rating matter? I watched video on YouTube to farm the tapes but I think I'll just enjoy the game and maybe in 10 years I will have all the tapes :)

7 minutes ago, Kane78 said:

Hi...I am level 34 and have 3 tapes. I'm just getting back into the game since I didn't play much in the last year. Does your characters luck rating matter? I watched video on YouTube to farm the tapes but I think I'll just enjoy the game and maybe in 10 years I will have all the tapes :)

Welcome to camp, sorry I don’t actually know the answer to your question but I believe it’s just random. Could you do me a favour and write an introduction post, when you get a second. Good luck on finding more tapes, not sure when the next extra tape event is but then is always a good time to get some. 

Of course...I'll do an introduction post. I love this game. I grew with Friday the 13th films. Thanks :)

• Thanks 1

Hi folks ! I got a tape last night. I have 4 now. I switched to Jenny Myers as I can last longer in a session to search for tapes. Her composure helps. It was in Higgins Haven I found it in a desk with a big teddy bear next to it. Jenny has a high luck statistic....does this make the chances of finding these tapes greater ? I don't know.

Do you have to survive the game in order to keep the tape? I didn't know this either :)

Also, I uploaded my game data save thingy in case there is a bug and I lose the tapes. I am not sure if this works but I guess it's always good to upload/backup your game data save.

Edit: July 09 . Struggling to text here so I'll make it short. Can we start a thread to farm these tapes ? Cos I'm real worried about this lawsuit and online play ? I have 23 now but  am  concerned I'll not get them all if the online game  is shut down. Happy camping !

Hi....can we tape farm ? Or is that a Neddy-No No ? If we can I'd love to start a thread. I have 23 now...I'm just worried I won't get the 33. 

5 minutes ago, Kane78 said:

Hi....can we tape farm ? Or is that a Neddy-No No ? If we can I'd love to start a thread. I have 23 now...I'm just worried I won't get the 33. 

If you can find someone to do PM’s with. I don’t think anyone’s going to care if you tape farm brother.

@slasher_clone Thanks. Just a bit of panic setting into me. Ha ha. It's hard work but a lot of fun. I finished Challenge #10 today. I got 3 skulls in all 10 offline challenges 💀

2 hours ago, Kane78 said:

@slasher_clone Thanks. Just a bit of panic setting into me. Ha ha. It's hard work but a lot of fun. I finished Challenge #10 today. I got 3 skulls in all 10 offline challenges 💀

Congrats, some of those are stupid hard... personally I struggled with Strip Poker. Just couldn’t get the timing right.

I still load them up regularly, as I really love some of the maps.

• Like 1

Hi. I'm back again...just a quick question. So, I've got 26 tapes now....I have all 20 Pamela tapes. So I kept playing looking for the remaining 7 Tommy tapes and I find a black (Pamela) tape in a drawer that closes as soon as I open it. Thank God it wasn't a blue (Tommy) tape. However I am a little worried. Is this normal? I have read back over this thread and am praying it's not a bug. The tapes are the coolest thing ever I think. Thanks for your time. Happy camping :)

I can't give these things away anymore. I've had them all for awhile now, but still keep finding them. I try to give peeps heads up but no one ever wants to come get it. I don't even think new players know wtf I'm talking about when I say hey over here there is a tape in the drawer! lol

• Like 1

@badassgixxer05 

So it's all good ? The system works ok ? I'm green with envy, ha ha. My precious tapes :)

13 minutes ago, Kane78 said:

@badassgixxer05 

So it's all good ? The system works ok ? I'm green with envy, ha ha. My precious tapes :)

I think so, I keep finding them. They are rare though so are indeed hard to find.

6 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I think so, I keep finding them. They are rare though so are indeed hard to find.

Ah, that's good to know. Thanks man. I really appreciate it. I can breathe a sigh of relief. I reckon I was getting a tape about every 125 drawers on average. But now I'm just looking for Tommy tapes, maybe that number will rise. I wonder are Tommy tapes rare cos there is only 13 of them compared to 20 Pamela tapes. I guess I'll find out soon :)

1 minute ago, Kane78 said:

Ah, that's good to know. Thanks man. I really appreciate it. I can breathe a sigh of relief. I reckon I was getting a tape about every 125 drawers on average. But now I'm just looking for Tommy tapes, maybe that number will rise. I wonder are Tommy tapes rare cos there is only 13 of them compared to 20 Pamela tapes. I guess I'll find out soon :)

yes, tommy tapes are  more rare then pam tapes. ive gone months at a time playing a few hours just about every night and wouldnt see them when i was still collecting. to the point i think i commented in a thread like this like do these things even exist anymore!? haha. when they run event with double chance for tapes the blue ones will appear more often. Ull get them all eventually just keep at it. searching every drawer even if cabin was already searched as us 150s are out there that have them all and are leaving them behind.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone noticed an increase in tapes over the past few days? I only need a few more Tommy tapes under my son's PSN name, but most the Tommy tapes I have under his name, I have found over the past few days. I find a Pamela tape every other round it seems, but don't need them.

Hmm I've been playing this game for 5 days now, and I found 4 Pamela tapes, 1, 2, 4 and 10. But I did not find any Tommy tapes yet.