Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

5 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Found a couple more in the past few days, so I'm now up to 3 Pamela Tapes and 1 Tommy Tape (#8, it's a good one, too).

If you haven't seen one already, the Tommy Tapes are coloured blue. So you'll be able to tell right away which it is when you see it in a drawer.

I can't believe how easy it is to find Pamela tapes now and how hard it is to find a Tommy Tape.  Since getting 20 PTs, I've discovered like 10 since the update with the Tommy Tapes and I haven't seen one TT.  I guess the TT are as rare as the PT used to be.  Ugh.

Got my eigth Pamelatape yesterday! Only lvl 75 (sarcasm). Found it last sunday as Tiffany, Jarvis house 2nd floor bedroom.

Never seen a Tommy tape...

Found 2 last night.  Both on Packanack Small.  One was in the main house lower level and the other was in the boat house.  need 3 more and I will have all 20.  Im a level 72 and all tapes have been found with AJ

Found 2 more last night just need one more to complete my Pamela collection then on to the tommy tapes which seem a lot harder to find than the Pamela tapes I only have one of them

Found my last Pamela tape last time on the last match I played.  I now have collected all 20 tapes.  I am  a level 73.  My tip for everyone out there looking for the tapes is to get into a private match with just you and one other person.  Take turns being counselors.  Play two matches in a row on Higgins Small and two matches in a row on Packanack Small.  These are the two maps that produced the most tapes, with more tapes coming on Packanack Small.  Good Luck!  Now time to look for those tommy tapes.

I found a Pamela and a Tommy tape on Tuesday, Since then it´s one Pamela tape daily. Are they more common now? I know that RNG can be strange, but i had 4 Pamela tapes in 400 hours, now i have 9 Pamela tapes and 2 Tommy tapes with 450 hours. That´s a bit too much luck imo.

man. some of you guys are lucky. I'm level 96 and I've only found 6 Pamela tapes. i just got my first Tommy tape last night, too. 

Found my 1st Tommy tape on Higgins Haven.

So, lvl 78 and I've found

- 8 Pamela tapes

- 1 Tommy tape

Been playing since launch... :)

Level 35 and I found Pamela tape #1 yesterday on PS4 at either Crystal Lake or Higgins Haven. Have owned the game since the launch database login errors were fixed. 

I'm level 71 and have found all Pamela tapes and 3 Tommy Tapes. Tommy Tapes are much more rare. For me, Pamela tapes are super common. Sometimes I would find one every other match or one match after the other. There must have been some patch because, before, I only had two which took me a long time to find. Then, all of a sudden, I kept finding one after the other. 

Hey everyone, so I’m at level 25 and in the last week I’ve found Pamela tapes #6, #7, and #8. I also found the #8 Tommy tape as well. 

There has GOT to be some kinda of special way to find lots of tapes.
My boyfriend and I have been playing since August and he plays just as much as I do. I have found around 30 or so and my boyfriend has found...2, just 2, to my 30 some. At first he speculated that a counselor with higher luck finds them easier, but now he thinks that since I have Savini Jason, that makes it easier. That having Savini gives you like a greater chance of finding them. Almost like the devs are secretly rewarding their backers with a greater chance. I kinda agree that it seems crazy how I'm finding tons of these and he's finding close to none. Anyone's imput on this would be great.
PS, since the update I've found 2 Tommy tapes and he has found none.

12 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

There has GOT to be some kinda of special way to find lots of tapes.
My boyfriend and I have been playing since August and he plays just as much as I do. I have found around 30 or so and my boyfriend has found...2, just 2, to my 30 some. At first he speculated that a counselor with higher luck finds them easier, but now he thinks that since I have Savini Jason, that makes it easier. That having Savini gives you like a greater chance of finding them. Almost like the devs are secretly rewarding their backers with a greater chance. I kinda agree that it seems crazy how I'm finding tons of these and he's finding close to none. Anyone's imput on this would be great.
PS, since the update I've found 2 Tommy tapes and he has found none.

I've never thought about that, but I also have Savini Jason and I haven't found a Tommy tape yet.

I found my last Pamela tape today, it really seems like from Thursday to Sunday they are easier to find.

I have 3 Tommy tapes all found soon after the update that introduced them, haven't found any since then 

8 hours ago, The Razor's Edge said:

I've never thought about that, but I also have Savini Jason and I haven't found a Tommy tape yet.

About an hour after this comment earlier today, I found my 1st Tommy tape on Packanack big. Tape #13