Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

Does anybody else think, according to the Jarvis tapes, that the game is the dreams Tommy is having. And the new game mode “Paranoia” is actually just the truth of the events that happened in Crystal Lake (A bunch of counselors got freaked out by a Jason horror story and one of them was sick enough to act it out) and the reason it’s called Paranoia is because Tommy is still paranoid about the Jason story so he is the killer? IDK reply to what you think.

It's a miracle. I just found my 20th tape. All found after max level! Ironically the last tape I needed was session 13. 

I'm glad they fixed the dups for everyone cause I got 10+ along the way. 

I know a lot of people think it's silly cause you can listen to them on YouTube but I'm a grinder. Good luck to all those searching. I guess it's on to finding my 1st Tommy Tape.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2017 at 2:15 PM, tjohnnyblue said:

Yep hotfix took care it, every tape I have found since has been counted.

Do you have to download the hot fix?  My xbox hasn't said I have an update since 10/25

Found Jarvis Tape #11 last night, but the usual connection hick ups happened before the end of the match and we all got booted back to the menu. I was really annoyed about it, but when I checked my list of tapes just in case, it was still there -_-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoneface said:

Do you have to download the hot fix?  My xbox hasn't said I have an update since 10/25

I would think so. I'm on the 4, so I can't really say much on the X Box. After the patch we had 2 quick fixes to download and the tape fix was the 2nd. 

My very first game EVER, I enter a house and start searching.

As I'm searching the first drawer, a Squeaker runs in and starts searching the drawer right next to me.

*GASP!* "I FOUND A PAMELA TAPE!!! THIS IS MY NINTH ONE!!"

I instantly find myself lamenting the loss of Team Killing.

• Like 1

Yay! Found a Pamela tape today in the Packanack small map! I got #18. It feels like when you've found your first one, you start to find them more regularly. Really hoping to find a Tommy tape soon.

• Like 2

Just now, King Penguin said:

Yay! Found a Pamela tape today in the Packanack small map! I got #18. It feels like when you've found your first one, you start to find them more regularly. Really hoping to find a Tommy tape soon.

*mumblegrumble* See above post. 

;)

• Like 1

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

*mumblegrumble* See above post. 

;)

*hug* The day will soon come for you, my friend. Keep searching. I believe in you! :)

• Like 1

1st tape last night. Playing since launch, one match worth of XP from level 101.? ?. 

That took forever to see a tape.

8 hours ago, The Razor's Edge said:

Last night I found my 7th Pamela tape on Higgins Haven small, tape #12.

Today I found my 8th one on Crystal Lake big, tape #4.

Found my 9th one tonight on Packanack small, tape #5.

11 hours ago, The Razor's Edge said:

Found my 9th one tonight on Packanack small, tape #5.

Sounds like you're having really good luck with finding the tapes. Have you found any Tommy tapes yet?

I know I’m late to the party but I found a tape and the host left. I still got the tape tho soooo idk maybe I’m lucky. 2 Pam tapes and 1 tommy at lvl 38 all found on different days of the week. The whole Friday spawn rate is bs imo 

After finding 4 Pamela tapes and not getting to keep any pre patch I found two last night and got to keep both I now have 8 tapes

I hadn't found a Pamela Tape since I started in June, but 3 nights ago sitting in drawers in the exact same room were, side by side, a Pamela Tape (#2) and a Tommy Tape (#5).  Yesterday I found my second Pamela Tape (#5).  Not sure if they made finding tapes easier after the Tommy Tape addition patch, but when it rains it pours, I guess.

• Like 1

Completed my Pamela Tape collection tonight, already found two Jarvis tapes. Really hoping now that I'm done with Pamela Tapes they'll start spawning Jarvis Tapes for me. ;)

20171102235039_1.jpg

• Like 1