Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

285 posts in this topic

Just came across my first Pamela tape! Wig!

1 person likes this

Ive found 6 so far, but only have 5 due to 1 being a repeat i guess. Seems like weekends they are everywhere as quite a few people i play with found a few last weekend

5:55 pm today. Lvl 101. 

1 person likes this

They must have increased drop rate in patch. Got another one at 9:42 pm. Less than 4 hours apart. Also host dropped and it saved!

Just found my second tape in the span of a week (one on the regular Crystal Lake map and one on the small Crystal Lake map, and both on a Sat) after not finding a single one since the game launched, so now I have Tapes #12 & #18

I just found my first tape and I'm noticing others on my feed are finding them as well. Have they tweaked the rarity of these things? 

I found my fourth tape picked it up match ended normally but it doesn't show up 

On 9/22/2017 at 9:56 PM, Ethan said:

They must have increased drop rate in patch. Got another one at 9:42 pm. Less than 4 hours apart. Also host dropped and it saved!

Site has been down, found 2 more on sunday. So 4 total in less than 2 days

So, I'm up to 4 now.  Found one today.  They're starting to roll in.

Found my first pamela tape tonight.

Number 9.

Found one last week. I gave that many shits about it, I quit after I got killed. Oh no, its gone.<_<

I finally found one this week as well, tape #9. It only took 53 levels. I guess this means the drop rates are better now? Honestly though it's a little too late even if they are improved, as I can't say I have much interest in collecting them anymore, if at all. The ridiculous scarcity did the feature no favors. 

found my 4th tape this past sunday around 3pm.  Was in a match with just me and one other guy so he could practice jason.  found at packanack.  Im a level 35

Can finding a tape give you a duplicate tape, even if you don't have them all?

I have 6 tapes - found a 7th and when I left the lobby a couple matches alter, I still had 6 tapes.

14 hours ago, NScarlato said:

Can finding a tape give you a duplicate tape, even if you don't have them all?

I have 6 tapes - found a 7th and when I left the lobby a couple matches alter, I still had 6 tapes.

I have heard of this happening.  I don't know for sure but I would say that this would happen if you found a duplicate.  For instance, if you have 19 of the 20 and you need tape 11 what are the chances of you actually finding 11 without finding duplicates.

I found my second tape yesterday. It was #8. I found it on Higgins Haven in one of the houses North of the Big House. It's been quite a while since my first tape. 

Found two more tapes tonight but no new unlocks.  FFS.  I only have 6 total and 3 dupes in a row.