Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

21 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

So they do exist? I'm gonna have to try and find some then!

Just found a Pamela one too!!!

58 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Just found a Pamela one too!!!

First match I found a Tommy tape in the first drawer I checked. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

First match I found a Tommy tape in the first drawer I checked. 

I might actually find them all by the end of the weekend at this rate

• Like 1

Hey guys, first post here. ?

I have to share what happened just now.

Ok, so I was playing as Jenny and got locked in open drawer animation.

The room had 3 desks and I got locked when opening the first drawer, leaving 5 unopened drawers in that room.

I coulden't move or do anything, I could move around but was locked, you know what I mean.

When everyone was dead or escaped all I could do was wait for Jason to hit me, soon enough he showed up and grabbed me.

I knifed him and jumped out of the window, running to the next cabin, he followed and I ran back to where I was before.

The very first drawer I opened had a Tommy tape in it. ? Same room I've been locked in all match. lol

Then I just waited for Jason to kill me, haha that was pretty crazy.

Only 3 Tommy's to go now, can't wait to get them all so I can stop running around looting and actually start doing some useful things. 

Cheers!

• Like 1

My Pamela tape and Tommy tape are all in one. The Pamela tapes were collected in more than three hundred hours, and the Tommy tapes were assembled in more than five hundred hours.

Didn't find any Tommy tapes during the Friday 13th event. But I found one last night. I got 6 now. Besides a 1000 matches as Jason getting the Tommy tape collection may be the hardest thing to do on this game in my opinion.

Found a Tommy tape but the game wouldn’t allow me to pick it up. Just kept closing the drawer like I already had them all.

I have all the Pamela tapes, so it this glitched to think that you have all the tapes, both Pamela and Tommy?

Anyone know?

2 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Found a Tommy tape but the game wouldn’t allow me to pick it up. Just kept closing the drawer like I already had them all.

I have all the Pamela tapes, so it this glitched to think that you have all the tapes, both Pamela and Tommy?

Anyone know?

Are you sure it was a blue tape?

I once found my first Tommy Tape.....but the host left before I could grab it......It was Right in front of me....

On 7/29/2018 at 7:46 AM, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Are you sure it was a blue tape?

I once found my first Tommy Tape.....but the host left before I could grab it......It was Right in front of me....

The host left right before you grabbed it?  OUCH!  That's horrendous timing!

Yes, blue tape.  It was aggravating that I couldn't pick it up.  I've heard that this might be an issue.

• Like 1

Just got my 20th Pamela tape. PS4 should’ve had a trophy for that. I take it no other platform has a trophy either? Come on!

Not sure if this has been discovered before (and no, I'm not going to look through all 23 pages), but up until yesterday I thought only one tape could spawn in a match.

1st tape: 19 seconds in.
2nd tape: 7 minutes 53 seconds in.

• Like 1

I found a bunch over the weekend. I didnt find any for so long that i dont even know how many i still need. I should probably check on that.. lol

On 8/19/2018 at 6:38 PM, aurllcooljay said:

Not sure if this has been discovered before (and no, I'm not going to look through all 23 pages), but up until yesterday I thought only one tape could spawn in a match.

1st tape: 19 seconds in.
2nd tape: 7 minutes 53 seconds in.

It can for sure spawn two tapes. Last December on Jarvis map I found a Pamela and a Tommy Tape. Since then I’ve completed my collection but I was shocked that it spawned both tapes in the same match.

• Thanks 1

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

I have all the pams finally. Those Damn Tommys though have def been elusive for sure..

Me too brother, can’t seem to fine the last five Tommy tapes and I don’t really want to cheese it in private matches. 

Only have three or four Tommy tapes, but have all but two Pamela tapes. One of the last times I was on got lucky and found two tapes within several matches. Certainly better luck than before; was level 58 when I found my first tape.

Those damn Tommy tapes. I get excited when I see a tape in a drawer only for my person to close it because i already have the Pamela ones.

I actually found one Tommy tape during the week before this increased tape drop event. It was my first in several months. I managed to find two tapes playing yesterday after switching my preference to counselor in an effort to concentrate on searching for Tommy tapes. Either the increased tape drop is working... or I just got really frickin' lucky yesterday.
   I may just leave my preference on counselor until this event ends... I think I still have six more to go... Then it will be back to Jason preference for me.