Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

Got sent a game invite and when I joined there were only two other people in the lobby and they were taking turns being Jason so the other one could look for tapes. So I played about 4 or 5 matches as a counselor, searching every cabin and neither the other councilor nor I found any tapes.

I got two so far this weekend and haven’t played too much. 4 more to go.

I got five yesterday morning, including two in one game. Pretty amazed, considering I had about six tapes total beforehand.

• Like 1

I got 1 Tommy tape this morning in a private match, just 2 more to go until i have collected all the tapes.

2 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I got 1 Tommy tape this morning in a private match, just 2 more to go until i have collected all the tapes.

I got one just now too. 3rd game I played. I’m putting an end to this Tommy Tape bullshit today!! 3 more!

Found a whopping 2 tapes the whole weekend, and they came in back to back matches. Can' believe I didn't find more, as I played 6 hours straight at one point.

Played a lot this weekend and found 1 Tommy tape. Oh well it was fun and i was very lucky in quick play only ran into a couple of toxic players.

Just now, hu_soldier13 said:

I got 5 Tommy tapes during the event and completed the collection.

Nice! I have a couple Pams and about half the Tommys to go. Will get them all eventually.

Found two Jarvis tapes... and one Pamela which I let a friend get. Only 4 Jarvis tapes left to go, guess I'll wait til the next double tape drop event to try again.

I found 2 Jarvis tapes, and 4 Pamela tapes during this Memorial Day weekend event. One match was two tapes in a single match when I was giving Victoria a try! My jaw dropped to the floor and I prayed to all the gods in all the world that the host doesn't quit so I can save my tapes. It worked! I still have a ways to go in finishing them, but I am halfway done with the Pamela collection, and I need about 7 more for the Jarvis collection.

Played 12 hours worth over the weekend and found 1 Pamela tape. And that was during my first hour. Got me excited and then that was it. Ugh

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:22 PM, cruehitman said:

Played 12 hours worth over the weekend and found 1 Pamela tape. And that was during my first hour. Got me excited and then that was it. Ugh

What? You're not going to give me credit for the Tommy tape I gave you this weekend??? :D But for the record I found 1 Tommy tape on both Friday & Saturday this past weekend, but couldn't pick up either unfortunately.   

I found a Pamela tape last night, then in the next round I spawned right outside of a window, climbed in and found another tape in the first drawer I opened.

Been finding a good amount of Pam dupes recently.  Did find I think 2 tommys as well.  One Tommy I found the host disconnected, but it still count so thats something they must have fixed.  Only need 2 more.