Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

14 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I’ve seen a few comments like this lately and asked someone to check to make sure the drop rate is set correctly, and it certainly appears to be. We’ll look into it some more to make sure. 

Tell them to boost it anyway!

13 hours ago, Trident77 said:

Shifty, let me just say it's comments like that made me realize something: you're the kind of guy many people would want to give a free bottle of beer. And not the cheap stuff either.

Right? I'd love to buy him a beer. @ShiftySamurai, if you're ever near Chicago I'd be more than happy to buy you a beer. AND SOME PIZZA!

1 hour ago, Treymaker said:

If someone has found a tape SINCE THE LAST INCREASED RATE WEEKEND, and you are positive it was after, please let us know.

I found a Pamela tape about two days ago. I already had them all though so I showed it's location to another player.

That’s the first confirmed tape sighting since the event.  So I am going to revise my theory from they accidentally took them out of the game completely to they accidentally decreased the drop ratio to way lower than what it should be.

3 hours ago, Truth said:

Right? I'd love to buy him a beer. @ShiftySamurai, if you're ever near Chicago I'd be more than happy to buy you a beer. AND SOME PIZZA!

What if I'm ever near Chicago? Can I get a beer and some pizza?

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

What if I'm ever near Chicago? Can I get a beer and some pizza?

Depends how near lol

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Depends how near lol

I'm down south. In Illinois. My home town is about 4 hours away from Chicago 

10 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I found a Pamela tape about two days ago. I already had them all though so I showed it's location to another player.

Had you found any between April 13th and 2 days ago?

6 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Had you found any between April 13th and 2 days ago?

I don't think so.

11 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm down south. In Illinois. My home town is about 4 hours away from Chicago 

Not quite close enough, but if you're ever at least 3 hours closer I'd buy you a beer. You've had a real deep dish pizza though, right?

5 hours ago, Truth said:

Not quite close enough, but if you're ever at least 3 hours closer I'd buy you a beer. You've had a real deep dish pizza though, right?

Yeah, when my sister was in the hospital we got her a deep dish pizza. That made her day 

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah, when my sister was in the hospital we got her a deep dish pizza. That made her day 

It always does lol

My mom used to send my Uncle a care package with Lou Malnati's every once in a while after he left the state.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I should send my buddy one. His wife grew up in Colorado, so she's never had one before...

23 minutes ago, Truth said:

It always does lol

My mom used to send my Uncle a care package with Lou Malnati's every once in a while after he left the state.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I should send my buddy one. His wife grew up in Colorado, so she's never had one before...

Ever had caseys pizza?

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Ever had caseys pizza?

The general store? lol

No, I haven't...

Edit: We got really far off topic...

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

The general store? lol

No, I haven't...

Edit: We got really far off topic...

We did lol yeah it's a general store. Makes good pizza. Love eating their pizza, you can have it for breakfast cold lol 

On topic still haven't found a tape besides the pam tapes. Only two but that were a while back. 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

We did lol yeah it's a general store. Makes good pizza. Love eating their pizza, you can have it for breakfast cold lol 

On topic still haven't found a tape besides the pam tapes. Only two but that were a while back. 

You're actually not the first person to tell me that. I pass one on the way to my buddies place by NIU. Maybe I'll stop someday and check it out. I've always been a fan of cheap pizza lol

I still need like 5 more Tommy tapes... Hopefully once the update drops I'll find them. I know I'll be playing more then.

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

You're actually not the first person to tell me that. I pass one on the way to my buddies place by NIU. Maybe I'll stop someday and check it out. I've always been a fan of cheap pizza lol

I still need like 5 more Tommy tapes... Hopefully once the update drops I'll find them. I know I'll be playing more then.

I have a friend who now wants it lol He came to the state tried it and got hooked lol 

I still need Tommy tapes and Pam tapes

@Ghostboy20 and @Truth thanks for making me hungry for food I can't have unless I drive a few hours to Chicago for some lol. 

And I don't believe I've seen any tapes either. I've been asking other players in lobbies as I thought it was just my luck. 

• Like 1