Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

@joefnmontana Instead of double posting updates, you can edit your post. Hopefully you can finish your Pamela set this weekend!

Just got the last Tommy Tape I need in Crystal Lake. I bet I’ll run into them more often now. When I find one, I’ll make sure to let people know where it is. Would’nt want any to go to waste since they’re harder to get. Happy Hunting!

1 minute ago, Soxette said:

When I find one, I’ll make sure to let people know where it is. Would’nt want any to go to waste since they’re harder to get. Happy Hunting!

image.jpg

I think if I can find 1-2 Tommy tapes this weekend it'd be considered successful.

2 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

image.jpg

I think if I can find 1-2 Tommy tapes this weekend it'd be considered successful.

I was surprised to find one in only 2nd match after the start of the higher drop weekend. I hope you find a bunch!

Was it ever determined if you get to keep a tape you found during a match that you were disconnected from? Happened to me last night, oddly found one the night before the high tape drop rate went into effect. 

We should be trippping over these tapes with this event. I play regularly and haven’t gotten a tape in 6 months. I’ve put in 10 hours of playtime as a counciler this weekend already and 0 tapes. Weak stuff gun. Weak. 

Still can't find the Jarvis tapes. 4 tapes overall and 0 since the 130% event started (and most of the matches I'm covering the entire map with Tiffany and searching at least 20 drawers). Of course, I'm still getting a lot of Pamela's tapes, but I have them all since forever.

I haven't seen a tape in so long I've forgotten what they look like.

On 5/9/2018 at 10:08 AM, Bmoreravens57 said:

Has anyone found one recently? I haven't myself since the higher drop rate.

I was just checking as well to see what people have been running into. I have not seen a tape since the last increased tape weekend. Neither has my wife.

I think something is amiss here.

Tapes dried up for me. Found a bunch +130% weekend, and none since. I kind of like it this way though. Really excited when I find one since they are so rare..

I’m level 130 and I got a Pamela tape from a drawer ONCE and it never even saved. 

I believe the tapes vanished from the game. 0 tapes found since the 130% weekend.

I also believe that something is screwed up with the tapes. I literally haven’t seen one since the increased drop rate weekend. And its starting to seem like no one else has either.

I don't consider myself a complishinest, but would like to have all the tapes at one point. Here's to hoping they do another increased drop rate soon.

I’m surprised there isn’t more activity or questions being asked about the tapes seemingly having disappeared from the game completely. @ShiftySamurai Do you have any info on this?  I really believe since the increased drop rate weekend, the tapes have completely disappeared.  

1 hour ago, Treymaker said:

I’m surprised there isn’t more activity or questions being asked about the tapes seemingly having disappeared from the game completely. @ShiftySamurai Do you have any info on this?  I really believe since the increased drop rate weekend, the tapes have completely disappeared.  

Yep. I think they've screwed up the ratio like when it was before launch.

I have played a shit ton and have not found any Pam or Tom tapes since the extra tapes weekend. Neither has my wife.

I definitely think something is amiss.

I've found probably 15 Pamela tapes since I got all 20 of them. I also seem to be stuck at 7 Tommy tapes. I haven't seen a Tommy tape in probably 4 months. 

I’ve seen a few comments like this lately and asked someone to check to make sure the drop rate is set correctly, and it certainly appears to be. We’ll look into it some more to make sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I’ve seen a few comments like this lately and asked someone to check to make sure the drop rate is set correctly, and it certainly appears to be. We’ll look into it some more to make sure. 

Shifty, let me just say it's comments like that made me realize something: you're the kind of guy many people would want to give a free bottle of beer. And not the cheap stuff either.