Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

285 posts in this topic

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

No haven't seen that. That's cool plus weird lol 

Ik when we both saw each other we said I have something to tell and she said I'm gonna count to 3 and we both say it at the same time and both yelled "I got tape" and we were both confused 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Ik when we both saw each other we said I have something to tell and she said I'm gonna count to 3 and we both say it at the same time and both yelled "I got tape" and we were both confused 

Guess you did something to please Jason's mother. 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Guess you did something to please Jason's mother. 

Maybe because I said to Jason Il make him cookies but I'll most like burn the house down he said make me cookies and I made cookies 

Currently a Level 96 and only have 1 to my credit. Found it on Higgins Haven in the Evergreen camp in a small green drawer, playing as Chad. I was a Level 53 at the time.

Just found another. Exactly one week after finding my first one. Tape #17, as AJ, with the same perks as I had equipped when I found the other one.

Very first cabin I went into, first cupboard I checked. Once again, I lost my connection, but I still have the tape.

It was the regular Packanack map.

Found my fourth tape, #20, about 2h 30 mins. ago as Tommy, started as Deborah, on Packanack Small in the southernmost cabin. I was hosting.

Just found another cassette in the first house I checked in regular Higgins haven.  It's always been the 1st house I've checked early in the match.

They definitely have fixed the spawn rates on these recently.  This is like my 6th one I've found in the last couple weeks. I lost one because of connection to host lost :-/

never mind....it didn't save wow. Did I not grab it or what uuugggghhh. 

Found another one Tape16 in the last half n hour, at least this one saved!

7 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Stg.....I am so done....

lol...ok...?

6 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Maybe because I said to Jason Il make him cookies but I'll most like burn the house down he said make me cookies and I made cookies 

I mean I would be pleased if someone made me cookies. 

13 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Yea it is . some hosts are a-holes I was playing with my friend and we both got a tape in one game have you ever seen that happen

That is too true. I have only 1 tape thus far, and I am at level 96 right now. No trick to finding it, just got lucky in some random drawer in Packanack. Did have a rude host on PS4, earlier yesterday. Because I got the two seater repaired, someone ran up and started it and let me in it. Because we escaped, he threw a fit over us not helping him and he closed the lobby effectively ending the match abruptly. Some people... Oh well, it is what it is.

Found two within two days. No secrets, no patterns, just in a drawer, by pure luck. 

I found both my 2nd and 3rd tape yesterday. Mind blown.

I've found 3 Pamela Tapes. All within the last month, I've been level 101 since June.

I saved the videos on my twitch, if anyone is interested how and when I found them. 2 found in Packinack small, and 1 on Packinack large.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173480937

I got them all in my first 3 games...nah but im sure they will patch it or add more to the single player thing there working on

Are they even classed as 'Rare' anymore? I've found eight between September 1 - now.

21 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Weird it has never happened to me

For one of my tapes the host quit and said this to me " if you don't let me have that tape I'm closing the lobby" he closed it and it still had the tape

See, it's when stuff like that happens I yearn for the ending of Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back; find the player's location IRL and beat the ever-loving shit out of them

For one of my tapes the host quit and said this to me " if you don't let me have that tape I'm closing the lobby" he closed it and it still had the tape

See, it's when stuff like that happens I yearn for the ending of Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back; find the player's location IRL and beat the ever-loving shit out of them

See, it's when stuff like that happens I yearn for the ending of Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back; find the player's location IRL and beat the ever-loving crap out of them

@Switters don't multi-post please; I've merged your 3 posts into 1. You can use the edit function to edit your previous post before someone else posts something. After that, you can post another one.

I still haven't found one :/ Everyone seems to be find them but me 

I found a tape today, didn't tell anyone during the game.  Jason rage quit and I didn't have the tape afterwards.  So pissed! lol

I play with about 7 regulars. Including myself, 3 of us have found tapes recently. One person found 3 in a week, another found 2 and I found 1. Found in both private and public matches, seems to be no rhyme or reason to finding them but I'd say they bumped up the rng of finding them as I didn't get my first until about lvl 90 and my friends got theirs at earlier lvls. What a thrill to find one though!!!

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Kodiak said:

@Switters don't multi-post please; I've merged your 3 posts into 1. You can use the edit function to edit your previous post before someone else posts something. After that, you can post another one.

Yep, sorry about that. For whatever reason when I hit "submit reply" it didn't seem to take effect so I probably hit it more than once, mea culpa.

I found THREE IN ONE DAY! 9/15/17! Played from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.! Have a look!

I found my 1st tape, #19, two days ago, first one, level 79, played since launch.  Packanack small, 2nd house on right from the lodge.

What's crazy is, some guy found one and started yelling on mic about it, and while I'm congratulating him and saying I'd never found one, the next drawer I opened was the tape.  Jason rage quit, for some reason, but the host stayed, so we both got our tapes. :)

The spawn rate has definitely been increased.  I'm not complaining;  I hope this is for those of us still playing before the new stuff drops and people come back... but it probably isn't.

7 hours ago, Cpt_Obviuos said:

I found my 1st tape, #19, two days ago, first one, level 79, played since launch.  Packanack small, 2nd house on right from the lodge.

What's crazy is, some guy found one and started yelling on mic about it, and while I'm congratulating him and saying I'd never found one, the next drawer I opened was the tape.  Jason rage quit, for some reason, but the host stayed, so we both got our tapes. :)

The spawn rate has definitely been increased.  I'm not complaining;  I hope this is for those of us still playing before the new stuff drops and people come back... but it probably isn't.

wow i haven't heard of being two tapes in one match.  congrats, I have now found 3 in last two weeks.  I think the drop rate has increased.  I hope it doesn't go back down after the next patch.

1 person likes this