Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

I've got 6 Tommy tapes, all Pamela tapes. If I leave a Pamela tape someone else can find it right? Not that people even search all the drawers anymore but still.

On 27.12.2017 at 5:30 PM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

So Tommy’s are Blue and Whitish, and Pamela’s are Black and Yellow?

Thanks guys. :)

Both tapes are black.

Tommy tapes just have a blue label.

I just need 4 more Tommy tapes and i'll have them all.

It took me two months (Oct 25th to Dec 25th) of strictly hunting Tommy Tapes, but I finally completed the collection on Christmas Day!!
I now have all Badges, Pamela Tapes, and Tommy Tapes collected :)

• Like 1

On 1/2/2018 at 10:15 AM, Serum79 said:

It took me two months (Oct 25th to Dec 25th) of strictly hunting Tommy Tapes, but I finally completed the collection on Christmas Day!!
I now have all Badges, Pamela Tapes, and Tommy Tapes collected :)

awesome!Congrats!

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure how you get them.. I have all of the Pamela tapes.. I know people from the beta who don't even have more than 5 :( not sure why..

Found my final Pamela tapes on my first day back to my PC from vacation.

I found 2 of them in back to back rounds, and there was one either earlier or later that night, I can't remember. Never had that happen before. I thought it was a glitch or something. It felt like every time I opened a drawer there was a tape.

I have been trying hard to find these tapes, and have only found one Pamela tape since I got the game a month ago. I refuse to go on YouTube and listen to them. I wanna collect them myself. Just gotta keep trying...

16 hours ago, steven_kale99 said:

I have been trying hard to find these tapes, and have only found one Pamela tape since I got the game a month ago. I refuse to go on YouTube and listen to them. I wanna collect them myself. Just gotta keep trying...

Takes time. At first I was getting frustrated at the lack of tapes I was finding. So, instead I just focused on playing the game and eventually (just recently actually) got them all. Still no Tommy tapes though, not a single one so far.

• Thanks 1