Jump to content
Kodiak

"I found a Pamela/Jarvis tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

Recommended Posts

I've got 6 Tommy tapes, all Pamela tapes. If I leave a Pamela tape someone else can find it right? Not that people even search all the drawers anymore but still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.12.2017 at 5:30 PM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

So Tommy’s are Blue and Whitish, and Pamela’s are Black and Yellow?

Thanks guys. :)

Both tapes are black.

Tommy tapes just have a blue label.

I just need 4 more Tommy tapes and i'll have them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It took me two months (Oct 25th to Dec 25th) of strictly hunting Tommy Tapes, but I finally completed the collection on Christmas Day!!
I now have all Badges, Pamela Tapes, and Tommy Tapes collected :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2018 at 10:15 AM, Serum79 said:

It took me two months (Oct 25th to Dec 25th) of strictly hunting Tommy Tapes, but I finally completed the collection on Christmas Day!!
I now have all Badges, Pamela Tapes, and Tommy Tapes collected :)

awesome!Congrats!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure how you get them.. I have all of the Pamela tapes.. I know people from the beta who don't even have more than 5 :( not sure why..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found my final Pamela tapes on my first day back to my PC from vacation.

I found 2 of them in back to back rounds, and there was one either earlier or later that night, I can't remember. Never had that happen before. I thought it was a glitch or something. It felt like every time I opened a drawer there was a tape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been trying hard to find these tapes, and have only found one Pamela tape since I got the game a month ago. I refuse to go on YouTube and listen to them. I wanna collect them myself. Just gotta keep trying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, steven_kale99 said:

I have been trying hard to find these tapes, and have only found one Pamela tape since I got the game a month ago. I refuse to go on YouTube and listen to them. I wanna collect them myself. Just gotta keep trying...

Takes time. At first I was getting frustrated at the lack of tapes I was finding. So, instead I just focused on playing the game and eventually (just recently actually) got them all. Still no Tommy tapes though, not a single one so far.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was there an increase this weekend? I found the last 5 I needed in 8 hours of playing on Sunday morning. Now have all Pamela tapes and 1 Tommy tape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 10:16 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

Now have all Pamela tapes and 1 Tommy tape.

Same. If I find a Pammy tape now, I leave it for someone else to find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no tapes for me! I've been playing a ton lately. Been killed numerous times now as I'm pulling open drawers like an idiot, searching for these things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally at level 68 and have found all of the Pamela tapes, but yet have only found 2 Jarvis tapes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday, I found my third P. Tape (in 4 weeks). Each one was hidden in a desk‘s right side drawer  -coincidence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never found a single tape of either kind prior to one of the last two patches, since found every Pamela Tape and now I'm only missing two Jarvis tapes. Those last two are proving a bitch to find, I found FOUR Pamela tapes the last two days, no Jarvis tapes, and every time I find a Pamela one I guard the drawer and let whoever's playing and needs one to come and snatch it up. Keep hoping karma will catch up and someone will tell me they found a Jarvis tape they don't need, but no luck on that so far lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Collected all 20 Pamela Tapes yesterday, feeling good. Later, I came across about FIVE more of them in drawers I opened. Referred my friends to them to help them out, just need to find more Tommy Tapes. Curious though to what sort of code is used to determine where the tapes spawn and the drop rate for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone in a game kindly alerted me to a tape and let me get it, but I'm still only on 4 Pamela Tapes and 1 Tommy so far.

Just not been that lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Someone in a game kindly alerted me to a tape and let me get it

I heard about a week ago in one of my matches, where a kid was saying "hey, what does the tape do?" I was so annoyed that I wasn't the one that found it lol.

It's good to know there are still good players out there who realize they don't need it and are letting other players know that there is one available.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.01.2018 at 3:55 PM, Switters said:

I never found a single tape of either kind prior to one of the last two patches, since found every Pamela Tape and now I'm only missing two Jarvis tapes. Those last two are proving a bitch to find, I found FOUR Pamela tapes the last two days, no Jarvis tapes, and every time I find a Pamela one I guard the drawer and let whoever's playing and needs one to come and snatch it up. Keep hoping karma will catch up and someone will tell me they found a Jarvis tape they don't need, but no luck on that so far lol

I have the same problem, a few weeks ago i found a tommy tape once in a couple of days.
I have not seen even one since two or three weeks.
But i get to find pamela tapes every day (i have them all).

Im glad  you cant take anymore tapes if you got all of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×